Thread: Mafia

ok my feble atemps at downloading a 3 disc game from kazaa went wrong when i noticed they all got curupted sooooooo... ppl told me it was on emule/edonkey/e-woteva. ok so i downloadsed and got emule and can somebody post a emule hash(do they even do them?) for the 3 disc games mafia. thats in iso form or bin+cue NOT a rip. thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    save yourself all the fuckin trouble and just go buy it. its in the bargin bin at eb anyway.

3. Games   -   #3
    first of all i live in the UK and we dont hav eb any more.
    and secondly i cant afford a £20 game hence y im willing to put up with all the trouble to not pay for it

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Hack into your mates PC, the get it from Suprnova!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    lol gd idea. whats the best way to hack into a persons pc. it dont matter if it says ur was hacked and acessed by the cheap ass next door becauses he's drunk 24/7 and unconcass 23/7. lol

6. Games   -   #6
    *Grunt*
    Thats pretty pointless considering how long it would take to download over 500mb undetected. just rob a store

7. Games   -   #7
    500mb? its 3 full 700mb cd's but he wodnt notice cause u can do it in the background. and i dont steal. plus its against the law. i only steal online!

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@8 November 2003 - 00:07
    ok my feble atemps at downloading a 3 disc game from kazaa went wrong when i noticed they all got curupted sooooooo... ppl told me it was on emule/edonkey/e-woteva. ok so i downloadsed and got emule and can somebody post a emule hash(do they even do them?) for the 3 disc games mafia. thats in iso form or bin+cue NOT a rip. thnx
    eMule/eDonkey + http://www.sharereactor.com go hand in hand. search for your game on sharereactor. then click the link that says "add all files to eDonkey" that will automatically add the verified links to eMule or eDonkey