Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Warning: Fastsh.it issues

  1. #1
    Hi guys , My bad day was the day that I decided to join those scammers who called fastsh.it * the biggest shits in the world* before 2 weeks

    they give empty box without any torrent client , when I want to install uTorrent or setup ruTorrent or wTorrent or deluge through out terminal or whatever , i got errors
    I beg them to fix their shitty box a lot , but there is no body ....
    till now there is no support from them , They Just took My 35 $ and leave me with shitty server like them ..
    please be aware of them , they don't have the sufficiency to be seedbox dealers , They won't support their clients fast and they don't fix any thing
    I am very happy that paypal block their account and freeze their money because they don't deserve to have my money for shitty server

    I just would like to warn you, Be aware of those suckers ,
    best wishes

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    .au
    Posts
    363
    So much for Mikes assertion his customers are all happy >_>

    Anyway, due to the issues in http://forum.fastsh.it/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2380 I'm sure they "took" your $35 but can't refund because the account is frozen. That is hardly their fault though, and it doesn't help anyone to make it worse (by disputing or stuff like that) when waiting a couple days it will be sorted.

    As for "give empty box", it is a VPS they clearly state you have to setup things like that. Granted it is a problem if you get errors, but don't blame them for your misunderstanding what you were buying (if that is the case). Good luck resolving it, I'm sure if Mike is as good as he says he is you'll be looked after quite well.
    Last edited by Thelen; 02-17-2011 at 07:55 AM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Seedbox Provider
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    So much for Mikes assertion his customers are all happy >_>

    Anyway, due to the issues in http://forum.fastsh.it/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2380 I'm sure they "took" your $35 but can't refund because the account is frozen. That is hardly their fault though, and it doesn't help anyone to make it worse (by disputing or stuff like that) when waiting a couple days it will be sorted.
    Up to now there wasn't any so the assertion was right at the time of making it And I've been dong PayPal refunds daily as the thread you linked shows.

    As for the complaint, how do you address someone who doesn't provide any of their information? There's been 1 person posting about their LU250 ($35 plan) in recent weeks and they even said thanks for the fast support today when they were helped on the forum with a utorrent install problem.

    If you have a problem we don't read minds. We also don't provide managed VPS, they are sold as is. rtorrent is already installed on Ubuntu VPS. If you got Debian image well, surely you would know how to use it otherwise you wouldn't have asked for an advanced user OS. We do provide tutorials for ruTorrent in the forum too.

    So unless you want to state something to identify yourself by or email us your complaint here is pretty much useless.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Mended View Post
    Hi guys , My bad day was the day that I decided to join those scammers who called fastsh.it * the biggest shits in the world* before 2 weeks

    they give empty box without any torrent client , when I want to install uTorrent or setup ruTorrent or wTorrent or deluge through out terminal or whatever , i got errors
    I beg them to fix their shitty box a lot , but there is no body ....
    till now there is no support from them , They Just took My 35 $ and leave me with shitty server like them ..
    please be aware of them , they don't have the sufficiency to be seedbox dealers , They won't support their clients fast and they don't fix any thing
    I am very happy that paypal block their account and freeze their money because they don't deserve to have my money for shitty server

    I just would like to warn you, Be aware of those suckers ,
    best wishes
    While I am genuinely sorry that you might have been cheated, as rightfully no person deserves to be , since you undoubtedly rented the server to purposely break the law and steal copyrighted files, your bemoaning is a bit like a car thief complaining to Ford that the vehicle he stole didn't get the advertised gas mileage.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,718
    I've edited the thread's title to reflect the current situation.

    A forum should be a place for discussions, not for gratuitous dissing or praising sites.

    I don't like very much that "shoot first, ask later" approach.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Seedbox Provider
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    193
    Oh look no new forum posts or email to support. Can't address issues made by shadows lol.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    .au
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    Oh look no new forum posts or email to support. Can't address issues made by shadows lol.
    Or ghosts? I swear some of (previously) our users are ghosts of people from the 19th century, some of the tickets they make had us wondering how they even managed to use a computer.

    I'm wondering, did perhaps he make the ticket from within the SolusVM (I assume?) interface (not sure if you can, but you can in HyperVM) perhaps it was missed that way?

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am back , Hello Mike , I see you reply faster than usual in fastsh.it forums when I write this complain !!!!
    Now you say there is no new posts on the forum or no e-mail ... why you don't bother your self last 2 weeks to help me and other people who trapped in ur shitty servers ?
    I ask you many Times to help in fix the utorrent installation or at least , Install uTorrent for me what it is my right as a perosn who paid money to you in order to get *100%* working server .. every time I come to IRC there is no body help and I stayed for hours and every time you change your nick from "work" to "sleep" ...WTF with you Mike ?????? Are you Bill Gates or Steve Jobs ?? you must give ur clients good servers as they give u their money
    Last edited by Mended; 02-18-2011 at 01:17 AM.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Seedbox Provider
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    193
    My first response is "wicked, still no identification" so why bother responding. But I will.

    - I post daily on our forum, while at work and at home. If you had posted something there's either been a reply or you haven't posted a follow up request.

    - Again no idea who you are so how can I respond to any claims that we've done nothing for the past 2 weeks? Check the help forum, plenty of information and resolutions have been done in this time, not to mention the problems solved via email in the same period.

    - We don't install uTorrent, it's not part of our package. You have a VPS, you are expected to manage it yourself. If you can't install a simple client, which has many tutorials and threads in the forum, then maybe you shouldn't have ordered a Linux-based VPS?

    - The server is working. You just clearly have no idea how to use it if you can't install something like uTorrent on it.

    - I'm rarely on IRC. I work, I have family, I sleep, etc. If you want support IRC is the last place you should be getting it. But again, no identification has been made in your posts here so I have no idea if you've bothered to email us or post on our forum, and if I've offered any response.

    There's 200+ other users that have no problem running their clients, especially uTorrent.

    So unless you want to identify yourself or contact us as I already mentioned, have fun struggling to use it until your month expires. Ghosts don't get help, pretty obvious why. But if you do email asking me to login to your unmanaged VPS to install uTorrent the answer will be no.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I can setup utorrent on your vps for you if you want. It's not their fault, they clearly said the VPS would be user-managed. Why not make a post and politely say i'm clueless can someone please help me install utorrent on my vps? We're all pirates here, seedboxes may cost money, but information is free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •