Thread: "Trauma: Life In The E.R." anywhere?

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Trauma: Life in the E.R. is an Emmy Award-nominated medical-based reality television show that formerly ran on TLC from 1997 to 2002 and ran frequently on Discovery Health Channel (DHC). At its peak, Trauma was one of TLC's top-rated shows and spawned two spin-offs, Paramedics and Code Blue, both of which have joined Trauma: Life in the E.R. on DHC.
    http://health.discovery.com/tv/trauma/about-trauma.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215445/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma:_Life_in_the_E.R.

I am unable to locate this show anywhere, used to very much enjoy watching it when I used to own a television, and I would very much like to find as many episodes of the show as I can. I have checked everywhere that I can think of, public, private, bt, not bt, streamed, etc. etc. etc. Thusfar, I haven't seen even a vapor of a clue as to where I could watch/download it, so I wonder if anyone can find this as it is one of the best documentary series I've ever watched.

Please?

I'll invite you to mininova even...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Someone , might even have been you , requested that either here or on some other site and I then looked anyplace I could without any luck.
    Fortunately for me I'm already a member of Mininova
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I don't think it was me....(could've been, I'm not blessed with the greatest memory) but, yeah, I am rarely stumped like this.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Doesn't help much that there's another show called Trauma does it?

Jesus not saying that the one you are looking for is hard to find but in my quest I came across Q.E.D. , a series starring Sam Waterston from 1982 that only lasted six episodes and I have always told people is one I thought was the best that vanished without a trace.

Anyway I'm downloading it so me 1 you 0
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Doesn't help much that there's another show called Trauma does it?

Jesus not saying that the one you are looking for is hard to find but in my quest I came across Q.E.D. , a series starring Sam Waterston from 1982 that only lasted six episodes and I have always told people is one I thought was the best that vanished without a trace.

Anyway I'm downloading it so me 1 you 0
    Yeah, I found out about that Trauma show a couple days ago. It's been vexing me somethin' fierce. I discovered Spartacus in my search for the TLC show though, and while it's a bit much at times, it's definitely different from the usual tv fare. (and being candid, the vastly ridiculous amounts of fake blood warms my heart )
    Think 9 is the new 10.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    You know I was going to suggest to just buy the damn dvds but they don't seem to exist either.