Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HD-Spain

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Arrow

don't have no bright ideas what should i write here... anyway this is your almost unique chance to invite me somewhere (well, newsgroup & itunes accounts are always welcomed i guess). so, if you have invite, just send it to me and save yourself from possible headaches about how to handle it the best possible way... i'm your best possible way

ps what was their uber system with distributing invites? i know that some guy with stats like 5tb up / 500 gb down got none...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    how many HD trackers do you need?from what you know you got plenty of HD trackers (hdbits and others)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    how many HD trackers do you need?from what you know you got plenty of HD trackers (hdbits and others)
    count doesn't matter as long as there's a chance to find something unique... with bookmarks that have been set up for searches that i'm interested in & private tracker metasearch greasemonkey plugin it's a piece of cake to follow new uploads & make searches across trackers
    ..sometimes even the huge amount of trackers that i'm at can't help, even big bounty ptp requests don't help much in these cases - as example, i'm yet to find arsene lupin, starter for ten, stage beauty on blu-ray
    Last edited by kukushka; 02-19-2011 at 09:40 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    All three films are on KG albeit not in death ray but I probably don't need to tell anyone with a private tracker meatasearch greasemonkey plugin that.
    I've already enjoyed two of them in non HD silly me.

Btw not that I would personally know anything about it but a little humility once in a while isn't a bad thing to possess I've been told.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-19-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I've already enjoyed two of them in non HD silly me.
    ..and the third one probably is just an average teen movie..
    you're probably not that silly for not caring about some stupid things like pq, bitrate and other shit like i do when there's a room for it...
    still sometimes vhs is good enough for me (caps on) SOMEBODY FILL MY 4TB PTP REQ FOR THE LOST CUT OF HAUER'S "SPLIT SECOND"!!!
    Last edited by kukushka; 02-19-2011 at 01:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    What lost version? I've heard tell of an anamorphic widescreen version but I can't even find that.

Btw has any actor ever been in as many "good" bad movies as Hauer ?

What lost version?

I like teen movies Given the choice between thinking and laughing, I think I prefer to laugh.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-19-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    What lost version? I've heard tell of an anamorphic widescreen version but I can't even find that.

What lost version?

I like teen movies Given the choice between thinking and laughing, I think I prefer to laugh.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105459/...ments?start=40
    check the hawk23-2 review
    almost same thing happened to "the saint" http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9596/...umbs201102.jpg , this sequence can't found at dvd/hdtv rips...
    as for split second's anamorph, they did it by cropping 4:3 version, so i hope those who mastered these titles for dvd will accidently cut their reproductive organs off with the scissors they used....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105459/...ments?start=40
    check the hawk23-2 review
    almost same thing happened to "the saint" http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9596/...umbs201102.jpg , this sequence can't found at dvd/hdtv rips...
    as for split second's anamorph, they did it by cropping 4:3 version, so i hope those who mastered these titles for dvd will accidently cut their reproductive organs off with the scissors they used....
    Wow talk about little known fact . Not like Legend or Fatal Attraction were in any thread talking about them that's something that is always brought up.
    Odd thing about Split Second though is that sites can't seem to even give a definitive runtime on the DVD . Some say a generic 90 mins ,some 1:30:32 and some even 91 minutes. Nothing is ever mentioned about alternate versions though.

Btw in my opinion the less there is to view of The Saint ,unless it has something to do with Elisabeth Shue getting naked , the better.

Edit: I downloaded the Split.Second-Xvid-AC3-Dual.Audio-Pennywise53-CG [UK] [1992/DVDRIP/XViD] (dual audio is Russian btw) off of CG and as it contains at least some of those "missing" ( the girl on the steps , the "nightmare") scenes - got bogged down watching the Kim Cattrall shower scene over and over haven't as of yet had the opportunity to scroll through it all - I'm assuming anyway that it must be complete.

If so and seeing as I'm not a member of PTP you can mail me the 4TBs
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-19-2011 at 04:59 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Il_Professore's Avatar InSaNe_CloWn
    Damn, i dont have any cos i would have invited u in a second,u make everyone that invites you proud of inviting.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Odd thing about Split Second though is that sites can't seem to even give a definitive runtime on the DVD . Some say a generic 90 mins ,some 1:30:32 and some even 91 minutes. Nothing is ever mentioned about alternate versions though.

Btw in my opinion the less there is to view of The Saint ,unless it has something to do with Elisabeth Shue getting naked , the better.

Edit: I downloaded the Split.Second-Xvid-AC3-Dual.Audio-Pennywise53-CG [UK] [1992/DVDRIP/XViD] (dual audio is Russian btw) off of CG and as it contains at least some of those "missing" ( the girl on the steps , the "nightmare") scenes - got bogged down watching the Kim Cattrall shower scene over and over haven't as of yet had the opportunity to scroll through it all - I'm assuming anyway that it must be complete.

If so and seeing as I'm not a member of PTP you can mail me the 4TBs
    at rutracker (where from this cg rip originated) there are 9 torrents with this movie, so the correct timings are under 91 min for ntsc & under 88 min for pal version. as for nobody knows - it's a kind of new era logic - "if it's not in interwebs, it don't exist at all".. don't know about steps and shit, but in regular version they don't visit durkin's home after armory sequence and her wife /roberta eaton, mentioned in cast everywhere/ just never appears on screen, that's for sure.
    with "the saint" it's more or less clear - all old vhs tapes should have "extended" cut. with "split second" it's much more complicated, i saw promo vhs tape on ebay and its label stated - 90 minutes...

...and why are you evading the largest general movie tracker around?

Quote Originally Posted by Il_Professore View Post
    Damn, i dont have any cos i would have invited u in a second,u make everyone that invites you proud of inviting.
    hopefully my inviters don't experience such strong feelings as pride and shit or my fsc/cn inviters would have had heart attack after i got pruned.
    Last edited by kukushka; 02-20-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast