Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exigo.

Icon3

Not a joke.

Im not gona write here what trackers Im apart of, where am I a PU, where an Elite. The day before yesterday I get invite to tracker, that would be penultimate in my list.
    All I want to know is how to get an invite there, who can give it, maybe how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo. For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.

Please do not spam here, dont make any laugh, I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by get8p; 03-11-2011 at 09:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by get8p View Post
    Please do not spam
    This type of request Is a spammers heaven...P.S. Pedro's has about 2 to 3 times more content than Exigo, just thought you should know that.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 03-11-2011 at 10:33 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not a joke.

Im not gona write here what trackers Im apart of, where am I a PU, where an Elite. The day before yesterday I get invite to tracker, that would be penultimate in my list.
    All I want to know is how to get an invite there, who can give it, maybe how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo. For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.

Please do not spam here, dont make any laugh, I would appreciate it.
    That's truly funny considering what you did early today that resulted in being penalized for.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The following post has been reported ;

Thread: Polish Tracker Review

Original Post by get8p:

F*ck.that
    Reason Given:
    Serial spamming Tracker Reviews at the moment.
    Also I sincerely hope that this is not again a case of someone "getting" something who sees sites as little more than notches on their bt belt
    that would be penultimate in my list.
    Or believes that access to places of interest should be reserved only for those
    good enough .
    or that who actually believe this stupidity
    got every tracker I need except this one
    In short if God answers your prayers at least until you acquire a little more sense I hope it's with a no.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo.
    You aren't good enough. You don't belong. You aren't really even good enough to be on FST.

If you think I am wrong- which I am not, go ahead and try to prove me wrong. Prove your worth right here. Show us all you are good enough. I dare you.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Here I'll also help anyone from Exigo decide just exactly what kind of good member you would be
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...nt-what-cd-inv

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You aren't good enough. You don't belong. You aren't really even good enough to be on FST.

If you think I am wrong- which I am not, go ahead and try to prove me wrong. Prove your worth right here. Show us all you are good enough. I dare you.
    I wouldn't put too much weight on the opinion of other people at these sites determining who's truly "good enough" .I have ten bootleg Springsteen albums on my HDD and they don't consider me to be "good" enough.
    I believe naysaying The Boss that's blasphamy or something akin to it. Next thing they'll be saying Bobby Womack isn't the Holy Ghost or something silly like that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-11-2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.
    And then what?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

I wouldn't put too much weight on the opinion of other people at these sites determining who's truly "good enough" .I have ten bootleg Springsteen albums on my HDD and they don't consider me to be "good" enough.
    I believe naysaying The Boss that's blasphamy or something akin to it. Next thing they'll be saying Bobby Womack isn't the Holy Ghost or something silly like that.
    Between you and me, I don't know anything about this guy. However, his post makes him sound like he is somehow basing his "worth" on his tracker memberships. If that's even remotely the case (it seems to be), he could not possibly be worthy of any site, woman, or animal companion who would have him.

People really need to stop this stupid line of "thought". It's pathetic.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hey, I want to make fun of the "got every tracker I need except this one" part. No one needs shit, etc. There you go, I just did it. Yay! I feel a bit better now.

On a serious note, even if you did know someone who can "contact the stuff (sic) to convince them" that you're "good enough to be a part of Exigo", that's not how it works over there. You have to vouch for your potential invitee, and the staff will check his activity on other lossless-related sites. It's not "hey, inviet this guy from fst 4 me pl0x, tank you".

By the way, your thread reminded me of your last PM, and made me realize my inbox was full. Thanks for that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Hey, I want to make fun of the "got every tracker I need except this one" part. No one needs shit, etc. There you go, I just did it. Yay! I feel a bit better now.
    Some people just need to be smacked. There are too many laws that protect idiots from such necessities IRL, but appropriate responses are still allowed online. Ahhh, text justice is served.

Now tell me you wouldn't like to occasionally punch people in the back of the head for making a 45 second grocery purchase take 12 minutes...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Now tell me you wouldn't like to occasionally punch people in the back of the head for making a 45 second grocery purchase take 12 minutes...
    The worst part is, you can't get that oxygen back from them.
    Last edited by anon; 03-12-2011 at 06:00 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast