View Poll Results: How many private trackers are you active on?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

5 13.51%
  • 3-5

7 18.92%
  • 6-8

10 27.03%
  • 9-10

1 2.70%
  • 10+

14 37.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many Private Trackers are you active on?

AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    TvT.com, TvT.ro, euT, Bitme, BS, IPT

I LOVE Canada

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw until someone can give me a definitive definition of what constitutes "active" then I abstain. Either that or at the moment just 4 since ...
    Yes, that's a bit of a tough one. I have zero leeching/seeding activity on the three trackers I mentioned, because I don't use BT for downloading anymore, and they deleted all the torrents I snatched in the past (so I obviously can't seed them). But I consider myself active there, because I post on their forums regularly, to help other users with stuff, or just share/have a laugh.

On one of those sites, I was also among the first "trusted" users to get access to a new version of the site, in exchange for testing it and providing feedback. I found a bunch of bugs/glitches, and suggested many additions and changes, eventually getting VIP status for that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    None, actually. My few downloads from BT come casually from BCG, what.cd and HDBits.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IPT, TL, RevoTT, Demon

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by XDA View Post
    I'm active on 5 trackers.
    1 BcG
    2 GFT
    3 PtN
    4 ItS
    5 FtN
    omg someone is a l333t member

ontopic :
    I'm active on aprox. 3-4 trackers . I'm an ex staff member on one so I love to upload torrents from time to time there .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12