Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand?

Every year in the eurovision song contest - its torture!

2. Music   -   #142
    Being from a country with 9 official languages, I like humming to songs that sound familiar.

3. Music   -   #143
    I like me some KPop and JPop. The "12 Girls Band" from China, that's good music.

4. Music   -   #144
    yes, i listen those music which language i cant understand but when it sounds good to me.
    Only solo music

5. Music   -   #145
    Yes i listen to the music in other languages also

6. Music   -   #146
    Definitely ! For me basically language has no relevance in music; all what counts for me is the pure musical quality rooted in acoustic signals.

7. Music   -   #147
    Yes, I have listened to KPop and JPop back in the day. You can look for the English lyrics online.

8. Music   -   #148
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    I very often do since I don't usually understand lyrics... even in English...
    ...and that's more than the prolific posters on FST can say, because... well, they're prolific posters on FST.

9. Music   -   #149
    Yeah my brain barely picks out what is said in most songs. I mostly listen to music as a distraction. If the beat and the singing go together well I usually like the song whether it is sung in english or not.

10. Music   -   #150
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by titsforthewin View Post
    I mostly listen to music as a distraction.
    I'm sure that the people who pour their souls into their work in a struggle to create what they feel is something worthwhile appreciate that.
    Anyway I totally commiserate as I basically only go to the Art gallery because they have the sweetest food booth there.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast