Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I just bought Final Fantasy X for Ps2 . Its a really awesome game , with a great storyline and much impoved battle system. Right now i have played about 10 hours of it and i still have a long way to go!!!!! Its one of the greatest rpg i have ever played.

2. Games   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    i am currently addicted to final fantasy games, but i have no way to play ffx. I just got gamecube, and can't get ps2, just yet, but when i get it, ffx is the first game i'm getten
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Games   -   #3
    it is a good game i already finished it lets like three times and i could do it again without replying final fantasy is great microsoft is great

4. Games   -   #4
    id didnt mean microsoft was squaresoft mabad

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@9 November 2003 - 02:53
    i am currently addicted to final fantasy games, but i have no way to play ffx. I just got gamecube, and can't get ps2, just yet, but when i get it, ffx is the first game i'm getten
    theres an FF game coming out for gamecube if ya didnt kno

6. Games   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+9 November 2003 - 03:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 9 November 2003 - 03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[P
    [RO][CE][SS][OR],9 November 2003 - 02:53] i am currently addicted to final fantasy games, but i have no way to play ffx.&nbsp; I just got gamecube, and can&#39;t get ps2, just yet, but when i get it, ffx is the first game i&#39;m getten
    theres an FF game coming out for gamecube if ya didnt kno [/b][/quote]
    Yeah its Final fantasy Chronicles , im looking forward to that too.

7. Games   -   #7
    Which leads to me ask, are there any REAL PS2 emulators so i can play FFX on my PC

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Russo@8 November 2003 - 23:29
    Which leads to me ask, are there any REAL PS2 emulators so i can play FFX on my PC
    Simple answer: No.

9. Games   -   #9
    dont you find ffx to easy and short with no freedom. The games pretty good cause of character voices but i think they could of made it into so much more it had a great plot it just lacked exploration and freedom to travel map

10. Games   -   #10
    Octopussy
    final fantasy 10 was pathetic

rating-10 being best

graphics-10
    sound-8
    story-2
    gameplay-10
    characters-1

ok graphics were awesome

sound was ok

story was fukin pathetic i mean wtf some guy becomes a huge monster somehow and then your trying to kill it and it keeps comign back wtf i sthat

gameplay was average final fantasy gameplay....run talk run talk etc so it got 10

characters oh here comes the pain: only 1 cool character out of the whole game who was cool -aruon, the rest of the characters were all fukin annoying and retarded...there is the main chracter whos a fukin sissy, crybaby, meg ryan wanabe, then there is a some retarded tiger who never talks, there is a old witch bitch, some retarded female characters who are supposed to be hot lmao yeah ok

anyway game sucked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast