Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: For all us non-traders...

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Look it's the torrent fanboi that get's kicked out everywhere
    My assumption is that Vorx is a regular person and doesn't have the problems that I have. If he's a regular person, my suggestion will work for him.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I will courteously disagree. I did no ass kissing or IRC idling or any of those things (not anymore than I wanted to - I think that besides my IRC channel and a friends, I only logon other servers (tracker ones included) once every 3-4 weeks). And I'm everywhere I'd like to be and more (definitely more). There is no money handling or ass kissing or sucking up or being agreeable for the sake of getting invited somewhere or any of those things involved if you want an invite somewhere. I don't understand either why people choose to call me naive for this opinion.

If you're a genuinely good person, looking for a tracker that you'd like to be in seriously (because you're say an encoder and you'd like to give back to the community - HDBits) then you will get in. Take the time you spend in the mean time and put it towards a hobby and get it on your med school application.

It's not "impossible" to join a tracker - otherwise how would said tracker thrive and exist. Let me tell you a thing or two about those "impossible" invites. They're out there, and they will come to you eventually. I've turned down many, only to accept them in the future when I felt that I wanted them more; or turned down many and never accepted them no matter how many times they've been offered.

I'm positive many a member on this board has the same story. Cabalo, Disme, Idol etc. I'm sure that even though they may disagree about the impenetrable nature of some trackers nowadays, they will agree that none of them had to perform cunnilingus related acts in order to get somewhere. I'm sure they'll also agree that they spent no conscious part of their day thinking about where they want to get to next - and neither should you.

If you want to be an immature 15 year old looking for glory and wasting your time, go ahead. However, I'm giving you the best advice you'll get. Stop thinking about it. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it was never going to happen anyway. Move on, it's only a bloody tracker.
    Thanks for teh awesome advice. Also, OlegL stop defending me, althogh your a nice guy.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314