Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: For all us non-traders...

Poster
    For all us non-traders, who wish to get into trackers such as HDBits.org and FTN, what do you guys suggest is the best way? Im not a trader, and i dont plan to trade in order to gain access into these sites.

What do the members of FST suggest?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Well, it's pretty easy. Know someone with an invite, ask them to invite you, profit!

On a serious note, I can't comment on HDBits (I think it's not the first time that question is asked, however), but as far as FTN goes, you really shouldn't waste your time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Vorx, I was invited to FTN by a bitmetv admin because my bitmetv account was in good standing. (He didn't know at that time that I had severe social problems because of my mild autism). So, I guess if you want to join FTN, you need to build your reputation on some other bittorrent site first. You will also be invited to hdbits if you build your reputation on a site such as bitme, bitmetv, or what.cd.

Edit: and, of course, if you know the right people, you won't even need to build your reputation on any bittorrent site. For example, I was re-invited to hdbits in 2010 simply because I knew the right people. (I knew them because I had been a member of hdbits in 2008 when power users were still able to invite anyone they wanted to).
    Last edited by OlegL; 02-23-2011 at 01:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    Chase SCC instead tbh. SCC is worth all the hype it gets.

and I'm not joking.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I lost my HDBits account due to inactivity ages ago and I don't think there is any way I could join back if I wanted. I joined Bit-HDTV instead, don't really have to use because pretty much everything can be found on usenet, but at times it's useful.

Regarding FTN, as it was said, waste of time imo...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    Chase SCC instead tbh. SCC is worth all the hype it gets.

and I'm not joking.
    Yer, i know.

FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account, and HDB, well, because i love HD

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Vorx, I was invited to FTN by a bitmetv admin because my bitmetv account was in good standing. (He didn't know at that time that I had severe social problems because of my mild autism). So, I guess if you want to join FTN, you need to build your reputation on some other bittorrent site first. You will also be invited to hdbits if you build your reputation on a site such as bitme, bitmetv, or what.cd.

Edit: and, of course, if you know the right people, you won't even need to build your reputation on any bittorrent site. For example, I was re-invited to hdbits in 2010 simply because I knew the right people. (I knew them because I had been a member of hdbits in 2008 when power users were still able to invite anyone they wanted to).
    Good idea. I should try that.
    Last edited by Vorx; 02-23-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

But it doesn't matter if you couldn't still have it anymore, I vote to calling your post "History of OlegL".

Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Yer, i know.

FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account, and HDB, well, because i love HD

Glory !! ok I know now why at this time Brandon being very bored & lazy to bring something back his activity site again .
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 02-23-2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Yer, i know.

The only reason you want FTN is because you can have bragging rights on the internet? I'm sure somebody will see this and want to invite you.
    Last edited by XDA; 02-23-2011 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    [QUOTE=XDA;3561688]
    Yer, i know.

The only reason you want FTN is because you can have bragging rights on the internet? I'm sure somebody will see this and want to invite you.

Yer, i know.

Thank the lord for different usernames!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account.
    Don't hold your breath, nobody will glorify you for that.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast