Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception 9.0/10 (218,389 votes) 1,605 reviews

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Inception (2010)
    9.6/10 (2,090 votes)

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFWoQAfzM
    Soundtrack: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-mus...10-doh-420200/

NOTES

Acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Dark Knight) directs an
    international cast (Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page (Juno), and Joseph
    Gordon-Levitt (500 Days Of Summer) in "Inception," an original sci-fi actioner
    that travels around the globe and into the intimate world of dreams.The score
    for Inception - Music From The Motion Picture is composed by acclaimed Hans
    Zimmer who composed scores for films including for The Lion King, Gladiator, and
    The Dark Knight.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    looks good. going to watch it this weekend

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Dattman
    Was awesome, saw at IMAX, definitely needs to be watched several times to fully grasp it all. Still having lots of questions about it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Yup, it's awesome! Although the trailer looks confusing, there is no way to present a cliffsnote version of this movie. The anti-gravity fights are eye-candy but I was more focused and fascinated on keeping my orientation as the dream levels get deeper. This is a movie that is impossible to describe to a person who never saw it. Acting all around was superb! I'm not a Leo fan but I was impressed how he kept it together. Even Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt held serve quite well. Ken Watanabe's character was a bit ignored and overlooked but his character was critical to the success of the dream mission. Only a skilled director with tremendous editing skills could pull off the complexity of such an endeavor. Although initially confusing, the jumping in and out of different dream levels requires the moviegoer to focus on the big picture. I foresee Inception will amass a cult following. This movie is definitely not for people looking for just explosions, guns, and bikinis. You'll have to pay attention and watch it again and again to answer the many questions that will never stop flowing.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    While a great concept overall, the lack of development of many of the main characters makes it very hard to connect and sympathize with any of them. Especially the Architect girl (what's her name again, sorry I forgot) had so much more potential that was left completely untapped as her character was completely ignored and left rather insignificant (maybe make her Cob's daughter, trying to get under his skin and prove his innocence?). A decent mindfuck movie, that while having a great yet slightly confusing concept, was unable to reach it's full potential with rather bland, one dimensional characters. 6/10.
    Last edited by Rart; 07-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Hmm it's only PG-13?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Hmm it's only PG-13?
    Yeah, no T&A undies shot. No gratuitous violence. No slow motion flying brain manner or bullet exit wounds (although bullets were flying everywhere). A few kisses and they were more like love pecks. Hell, I don't remember any foul language!?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Asterix's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    going to dow him now.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Heh, I just found it hard to believe that a Nolan film be rating PG-13. It's rated M15+ here, wtf?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Nice Movie, I was in Cinema on it

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast