Thread: Filesonic help

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hy guys . I wanted to download some site rip's from a website and the files are hosted on filesonic .
    Does anyone know a faster way to download the files ? I don't have a premium account so right now all I can do is wait and download one file at a time and with low speeds .
    I know that there was a channel on irc where you could find passwords for xxx websites , I was wondering if I can find something related to that where they give out premium accounts from Filesonic .
    If there's anyone who can help me I would really apreciate it .
    Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You can borrow my Premium account if you want. Don't use it much myself.
    Last edited by anon; 02-25-2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Typo
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    thanks . I sent you a pm .

L.E//// Thank you anon . problem solved !
    Last edited by cibu; 02-25-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Succes :lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard