Thread: News article: "confirm draft sent for review"

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    If I remember correctly there was a prompt confirming the draft was sent in FST v1.0. Why don't we get that any more?

Also is it possible to get that pic related feature again? I can't remember the code for text wrapping.
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 02-26-2011 at 02:26 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    There's an incredibly stupid bug that I reported a long time ago that still isn't fixed:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8219
    I can't fix it, requires them to rethink how they are saving article start times...
    The problem is it puts your article at the BACK page where nobody looks to see them and approve them.

For the pic wrapping thing, hold your mouse over the image and click the pencil icon that should appear.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I see.

I remember getting the pencil icon when FST v2.0 was first given the green light but I haven't seen it since.

Also has the "Full" editor been removed now?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    I have submitted a couple of articles as well, but never got published.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    They probably got lost in the end of the queue.
    Please, when you submit an article, drop a pm to any of the mods so we can check it. vBulletin has been too lazy to fix many of the several bugs found on the CMS.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I added a 'moderator notification' for unpublished news articles, so this shouldn't happen anymore.
    It's a silly fix that shouldn't even be necessary to fix the dumb vbulletin bug.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Please other mods don't publish them yet, as I have yet to format them accordingly before going live.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Please other mods don't publish them yet, as I have yet to format them accordingly before going live.
    Keep in mind some of those are monthssss old so just delete them if they're irrelevent (like the one announcing that something was "coming in feb 2011" that I just deleted).