Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two and a Half Men cancelled

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Good they cancelled it.. it was getting boring anyway..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Sheen won't be off the air for long.
    Last edited by handalf187; 02-26-2011 at 03:42 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What a dick ,if there is any justice in the world he will never work again.

Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    The interesting- actually, the distressing- thing is that the show ended because Sheen imploded, not because it was spectacularly stupid.
    The fact that Sheen was making $1.8mil/episode is just another indicator of the decline of the US as a nation.

Fortunately, I see that Larry the Cable Guy has a new show, so Sheen's former viewers have something to migrate to.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How could anyone not do massive amounts of drugs and alcohol, AND not loathe and look down upon mankind- least of which, the show's producer and writer?

Even at $1.8 Million per episode, could anyone be happy about being filmed while performing that script? While we may be willing to whore ourselves out for the cash, would we really want anyone to see us at our lowest point? And yes, I am including all of Sheen's known public embarrassments. Getting drunk/high and beating your wife and/or hookers is a mere secondary low compared to "starring" in 2 1/2 Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    /reason why i like to get high by myself, megabyteme. Nothing worse then getting judged for using recreational drugs while other hooligans go and bash their friend whilst under the influence of alcohol - I understand you mentioned getting drunk but its still a common stereotype that most non-users have.

I honestly don't know what i'll do with 1.8mill/episode. Might move from Cannabis to MDMA
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    /reason why i like to get high by myself, megabyteme. Nothing worse then getting judged for using recreational drugs while other hooligans go and bash their friend whilst under the influence of alcohol - I understand you mentioned getting drunk but its still a common stereotype that most non-users have.

I honestly don't know what i'll do with 1.8mill/episode. Might move from Cannabis to MDMA

First of. You and Megabyteme have an homoerectial relationship?

You don't get it. He's winning. He's not sucking of strangers from a forum, he's winning.
    Win, Yeah!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    First of. You and Megabyteme have an homoerectial relationship?

You don't get it. He's winning. He's not sucking of strangers from a forum, he's winning.
    Win, Yeah!
    There are so many things wrong with your post, that I actually decided not to make fun of it.
    You clearly have enough problems to deal with, as is.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Speedo seems to have gone into full-on troll mode. I hope his parents realize it's a mental problem and don't ground him over it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast