Thread: Torrentleech

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello everyone!
    I need a torrentleech invite for it's great content, fast pre-times, great speeds (because of the high number of peers).. I can show you ratio proofs+profile links through pm from Bitme, Bitmetv, iplay and others..
    Have a nice day ppl!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not that I doubt the sincerity of your reasons but since you already have/had IPT ,TV and RevTT all similar in their "great content,fast pre-times and great speeds" and attempted to trade them away https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...ed-bitme-inv.. is your "need" for a TL invite really that great?

Btw I was also mainly motivated to post this because of what you wrote in one of your earlier threads in which you obviously insincerely spoke about it "being a privilege" to belong to a tracker only to then turn around and start trading openly shortly thereafter .
    Whether belonging to a tracker is indeed a "privilege " or trading is wrong are things maybe still open to debate but I think the jury is already in on dishonesty.
    Or have you suddenly in the last year acquired scruples?

Quote Originally Posted by tuddor View Post
    hello to all..i am quite new to this community and sure i will not get my bitmeinvite from here but said to myself ...why not try.well i am not going to motivate my request by saying i need it badly bcoz i am sum kind of a student ...no...i i want it for it's various materials and truly believe it's a privilege beeing a member on bitme.I can offer screens with my trackers (over 300 gigs upload) speedtests and sedbox proofs.If someone cand help pls do not hesitate to say...Pls do not submit comments like "wayt to grow on your posts and maybe you'll get lucky.."
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-26-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    look at the last time when I traded.. I never traded an account that I obtained for free (my accounts where i'm active are old and good buffered, as i promissed to the persons that invited me).. When I was involved in trades, i did it with a reason (to invite a friend or to obtain trackers like hdbits.org, TT where is hard to get invited for free)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnej27 View Post
    look at the last time when I traded.. I never traded an account that I obtained for free (my accounts where i'm active are old and good buffered, as i promissed to the persons that invited me).. When I was involved in trades, i did it with a reason (to invite a friend or to obtain trackers like hdbits.org, TT where is hard to get invited for free)
    Hey it's just my opinion and shouldn't be taken by anyone as anything more than that.
    I've got to say though that if you are fundamentally opposed to trading your reasoning for doing so are exceptionally lame . "I had an itch ,that required scratching".
    So we shouldn't trade unless of course we feel like it and it benefits us then ? No offense but for even the worst of the worst of the worst of the worst of traders the same logic applies .
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Anyway, it's an opinion, I respect it since it's an objective one.. I traded in the past (for the reason mentioned above), I made some giveaways in the past (good giveaways in some opinions), I will make giveaways in the future... My only interest in P2P now is to download the good stuff from my sources, that's why I don't own many accounts (Docspedia+Bitme for e-learning, FreshonTv+ Bitmetv for tv shows and Iplay for general stuff).. A torrentleech invite would be more than enough for me to complete my sources..