Thread: Crazy Uploads

I have recently encountered a problem with kazaa, when i open the program the upload speeds from me use up all of my bandwidth both ways, regardless of how i set my preferences, the only way round this is to disable p2p sharing, i want to contribute and to share my files but this problem wont let me, any ideas on what this problem might be and how i might correct it?
    Thanks for your time.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    download a program called netlimiter

remember not to limit your upload bandwidth too much though, and keep on sharing...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    where do i get this, the problem started with downloading infected files from kazaa, i use nxs now, but a link or hash would be great plz 3rd gen n00b, thanx for the reply

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by jimmyfiend@9 November 2003 - 03:32
    where do i get this, the problem started with downloading infected files from kazaa, i use nxs now, but a link or hash would be great plz 3rd gen n00b, thanx for the reply
    you can download the trial from their site

then i&#39;m sure you can use your head to crack it...i can&#39;t help you with that
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>