Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send To

Poster
    i beleive all can be done with tweak ui (xp power toy)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@9 November 2003 - 04:59
    Now all I need to know is how to remove the rest of the crap in my right-click menu...

Like the AVIcodec, Paintshop Pro, and Winamp bookmark crap... anyone know how to get rid of it?
    open windows explorer....then tools->folder options->File types

look for the extension of the files that come up with that options (such as avicodec, etc) and remove them by clicking the Advanced button, then delete em

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    oh and about the "winamp crap" (which i use a lot ), open winamp, then options->preferences->File types-> uncheck Directory context menus

i think that should do it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by DWk@9 November 2003 - 01:02
    oh and about the "winamp crap" (which i use a lot ), open winamp, then options->preferences->File types-> uncheck Directory context menus

i think that should do it
    No actually I use the "Winamp crap" a lot also.

The thing is, the Winamp items were in the right-click menu for everything! I would right click on a folder, and it would say "Play in Winamp". Now how the hell am I gonna play a folder in Winamp lol. Now the "Winamp crap" is still in the right-click menu, but for MP3's only. B)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    actually i use the play in winamp option for folders..... its easier....just play a whole folder that has mp3's instead of selecting every file....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by DWk@9 November 2003 - 01:31
    actually i use the play in winamp option for folders..... its easier....just play a whole folder that has mp3's instead of selecting every file....
    Yes in that case it would be useful. But it was everywhere! I would right-click on folders with no MP3's, or images, or flash files, or anything else, and it would say "Play in Winamp". Eventually it got annoying so I got rid of it (exept for right-clicking on MP3's).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12