Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Romanian Pleads Guilty to Role in $2.7M EBay Scam

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Why would anyone send money over Western Union to pay for Ebay goods? Thats just spells trouble...

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Go Go romania!! Makes me proud that I am a romanian who said romania sucks and we are not smart ? If we can convince ebay buyers that escrow really is safe and that Western Union is the way to go , what can't we do ?

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarom View Post
    Why would anyone send money over Western Union to pay for Ebay goods? Thats just spells trouble...
    that spells STUPID hehe

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Go Go romania!! Makes me proud that I am a romanian who said romania sucks and we are not smart ? If we can convince ebay buyers that escrow really is safe and that Western Union is the way to go , what can't we do ?
    Have to give ya points for that, If ya find a sucker lick it

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    And you silly Romanians wonder why the people of the world hate you......

xuxoxux

PS,
    I was proven wrong when I thought Romanians were only cheaters/scammers in the torrent world. Seems the "IRL" tags applies. Not something to be happy about you know....

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Poster
    who said romania sucks and we are not smart ?
    thieving scum gets caught, rots in jail for 10 ten years... yeah real smart.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    How come is he smart if he is rotting in jail now? Smart people never go to jail, which is not the case here.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    he was smart to pleed gulity . if you look at what the article says , the guy was something called "arrow " or as we romanians call it " sageata " . he is the middle man . And if he gets busted he has 2 choices : 1-Snitch and probably get smaller sentence or, 2 - Be a SMART man and decide that it is better to do a couple of years in prison , the sentence may be reduced , over time , and when you get out you receive the respect from all of the other peolpe you helped not get in to jail .
    As I said , he is not just smart , he is Street Smart , because if he would have pleeded not guilty he would have had to snitch and probably ended up dead or in a hospital .
    He knew what the risks were when he started and he knew not to ratt out on his friends .
    What would you have done ?

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    What would have I done?
    I wouldn't try to pull such a scam on the first place. Quite obviously, no ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast