Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 5x waffles.fm invites

  1. #1
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,219
    Hi everyone!

    I have 5 invites to giveaway for waffles.fm

    No rules , no pms , just convince me


  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dwed's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    1) i just love music. One can say it's a big part of my life, especially because i play the guitar. I also have very specific tastes in music genres (like blues-rock,psychadelic or experimental rock)
    2)speedtest and ratioproof


    http://img39.imageshack.us/i/ratioproofbt3.jpg/
    Last edited by dwed; 02-26-2011 at 08:41 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Hi everyone!

    I have 5 invites to giveaway for waffles.fm

    No rules , no pms , just convince me

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by dwed View Post
    1) i just love music. One can say it's a big part of my life, especially because i play the guitar. I also have very specific tastes in music genres (like blues-rock,psychadelic or experimental rock)
    2)speedtest and ratioproof


    http://img39.imageshack.us/i/ratioproofbt3.jpg/
    Pm with your email

    senegal:
    Thanks for the contributing post


  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    GreenTea's Avatar 99.9% SHY BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    106
    Hi Stabber.

    I'd like to have a waffles.fm account,
    since I love listening to music.

    I don't have a seedbox,
    but is it really impossible to seed without one?
    I'd like to know...



    Would be a great birthday gift for me too,
    w/c is tomorrow.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by geff_chang View Post
    Hi Stabber.

    I'd like to have a waffles.fm account,
    since I love listening to music.

    I don't have a seedbox,
    but is it really impossible to seed without one?
    I'd like to know...



    Would be a great birthday gift for me too,
    w/c is tomorrow.
    Pm your email You don't need a seedbox to survive there but it could help .


  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    218
    @ stabber, great giveaway

    @geff_chang , a seedbox does help a lot but you can survive without one. In any case, do check out the forums at waffles, they've got numerous ways to help you build up a ratio.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    skywalker91's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    on PC
    Posts
    66
    it's screenshot from my pc folder flac&mp3
    http://i51.tinypic.com/20kc11z.jpg
    speed :

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker91 View Post
    it's screenshot from my pc folder flac&mp3
    http://i51.tinypic.com/20kc11z.jpg
    speed :
    Pm with your email


  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Hi, I would like one because waffles is one of the most famous music tracker, and I want to add more content to my music collection, also I could contribute my own rips. thanks very much!

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1116025484.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •