Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why was J-Dye banned from FST?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Where's Snee when you need him? He harshed me to the point of tears when I started posting here and I've attended boarding school.

I'm all about the karma nowadays, that's why I'm being so nice to everyone.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-27-2011 at 04:29 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I really don't give two fucks wot you perceived as anybody doing anything to you on the internets.

You just come across as someone who has too much estrogen on your hands.

Were you bludgeoned with sanitary towels at an impressionable age?
    See, I have multiple replies, many of which are actually severely insulting, to the point where you'd actually get angry at what is basically a collection of inane characters on a computer screen. I'll just back off before I hit a sweet spot for you.

We all know how emotional sanitary towel bludgeons really get, when they get pushed around at the end of the day, fucking like.
    Wot you're trying to really say there is that you're honestly impressed with my wordplay and you're tentative as to where it might go.

That's alright, though. I get a lot of that.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    It's your only redeeming quality, chapis.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    It's the only quality worth having in the lounge.

You will drown in your own self-righteousness. I almost gagged even typing that.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
    However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.
    who is Jedi?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
    However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.
    who is Jedi?
    Super serious question now:

Did your parents ever test you, and if so, exactly how dumb are you?

I honestly want to know how far below, say, an IQ of 80 you need to get to before that post becomes a good idea.

Also, was the motivation behind it that:

a) You can't figure out the search function on the board, and you've managed to miss hundreds of threads made by j-dye since you joined

or

b) You thought repeating the same joke the now second most moronic poster in this thread made would be a good idea

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-27-2011 at 04:46 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    This has been quite a quiet Sunday so far. Only one J-dye account so far.
    If he keeps like that it will still take him a further 2 weeks to reach his 500th ban at this board. I'm sure this must be some new kind of internet trolling record.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Four actually .Obviously you are incompetent in your job.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post

who is Jedi?
    Sadly something that you still hope to grow up to be.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    This has been quite a quiet Sunday so far. Only one J-dye account so far.
    If he keeps like that it will still take him a further 2 weeks to reach his 500th ban at this board. I'm sure this must be some new kind of internet trolling record.
    no is not 500!

proof

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast