Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [have] TranceTraffic [want] BitHumen, SceneHD, TS-Tracker, Revolt.org.uk

No, they're not. Same happened with the SDBits review, however. Apparently, I'm the only FST member BayImg hotlinking works for.
    Last edited by anon; 02-28-2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Typo
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Revolt is just a discussion board and not an invite-forum ... ages ago they had an invite-section, but that was closed a long time ago.
    It ain't allowed to ask for invites or PM people for invites, so basically there's no interest for people trying to score an invite.
    Everything you need to know is contain in that post.
    I'm not sure how if any new members are getting in but it's really just another place to talk .
    The people who been there quite a long time probably think highly of it because they have friends there and feel comfortable in the place just like any other site that you belong to.
    The fact that it's thought elite or is associated with a certain level of bt experience shouldn't factor into whether being on the site is a worthwhile experience .
    Words are words and what you get from them has very little to do with who is saying them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12