Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Etiv.in

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Do you know that I tested that?
    I put on my signature FTN, FSC, FTWR and HDbits logos, and guess what? Suddenly I started receiving PMs of all sorts and kinds, namely money and trade offers. And money offers clearly outnumbered any other.

One guy I even tested how far would he go, and he was willing to pay for my FSC account over 90€. True story.

So much about the "trusted" people huh ?
    Wow. No wonder you guys here hate TPS.
    Not really, it has provided us with some decent drama.
    Mostly I pity them for making the bittorrent scene even more focused on ass kissing and try to profit from providing the means for it to happen.

Private bittorrent boards are bullshit. Like Aby said, "People who think places like etiv.in is somehow better, are those who are new to all this. In time, you'll understand.".

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just curious doesn't Cast From Society still exist and if it does do they have the request section?
    Btw I'll probably show up on some wank thread there just for having the affront to mention the name.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just curious doesn't Cast From Society still exist and if it does do they have the request section?
    Btw I'll probably show up on some wank thread there just for having the affront to mention the name.
    CFS had enough with all the tracker politics. They don't have section for invites anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    One guy I even tested how far would he go, and he was willing to pay for my FSC account over 90€. True story.
    I will not pay a single penny for an account. But what for?
    Don't you think you are overusing that smiley a tad tooooooo much? Just saying ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Wow. No wonder you guys here hate TPS.
    I have a general dislike of invite forums, specially the ones with the word "invite" on their names, for a simple reason: you can't build a "community" around giving and receiving invites to trackers. That's not sane, that's not how it works, and it's practically begging to have the place used as a means to an end, or even the kind of stuff Cabalo mentioned (so much for a non-trading forum where everyone's cool and fully respects trackers' wishes ).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123