Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for specific games.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Here's the list, that I've been shortening down (partially successfully) all day until it became this long:

• Dawn of Magic: Blood Magic
    • ETROM: The Astral Essence
    • Star Heritage 1: The black Cobra
    • Stranger (2007)

For the mentally astute amongst you all; no this is not for a pack, if you figure out the connection between all these games. This is simply for my personal archival purposes. I'll be incredibly indebted to anyone who can help me with any of these four games. I may provide fellatio in return, but that depends on the amount of help the cunnilingus requester has provided.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-28-2011 at 06:50 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Have a look at DDL's, BCG and BG.
    If not, request them on RevoTT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Vorx- while it is obvious you got excited by the potential offering of fellatio, if you were to read Ring's post again, you would probably possibly gather that he is looking for sites that are known to have these games, or seek individuals who have them in their own collections. In the history of filesharing, has anyone ever benefited from, "I don't actually know anything, but you should look at [name of site the poster has no definite knowledge of, or is too lazy to check before posting]"? I didn't think so.

You receive NO fellatio for you pointless answer.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-28-2011 at 05:54 AM. Reason: added ".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Vorx- while it is obvious you got excited by the potential offering of fellatio, if you were to read Ring's post again, you would probably possibly gather that he is looking for sites that are known to have these games, or seek individuals who have them in their own collections. In the history of filesharing, has anyone ever benefited from, "I don't actually know anything, but you should look at [name of site the poster has no definite knowledge of, or is too lazy to check before posting]"? I didn't think so.

You receive NO fellatio for you pointless answer.
    A better question would be...shut up.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    A better question would be...shut up.
    Again you FAIL at being of value.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Dawn of Magic - posted on usenet
    ETROM - deviance's release is on the usenet
    Star Heritage - posted on the usenet around a month ago
    Stranger - Could you provide me with the release group you're looking for ? Stranger is a too common term to be easily filtered out.

Ooops, this is the bittorrent section.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-28-2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    After putting 2 more hours into a simple search for four games, I have come out successful with 3 of them.

The only remaining game that evades my grasp is "Star Heritage 1: The black Cobra". At this point I'm almost giving up. I can't even find a place that will sell it, let alone download it. Any helpful help is appreciated. I can search all the torrent sites that you want, but at the end of the day, you should assume I already have, Vorx. And I could put in a request, but unless a release exists, it's not like someone is going to make the files magically appear out of nowhere.

Again, any help highly appreciated, as by this point, my archival habits are eating away at my soul for not finding this game.

EDIT: Should have refreshed the thread/read Cabalo's post before I hit reply. I'll get a usenet subscription right away, then. And for future records, the group I picked Stranger (2007) from is called PROCYON.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-28-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    For the mentally astute amongst you all; no this is not for a pack, if you figure out the connection between all these games.
    The are all enjoyed by nerds of the highest order?
    I was going to put gheys but I didn't want to encroach on Vorx's bigotry.

Edit: Decided to split the difference and go with "They are all enjoyed by ghey nerds of the highest order"
    Edit 2 : Actually I'm lying I found that phrase on usenet ,thought it was cool and stole it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-28-2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    You shouldn't aim for the Mentally Astute award without being capable of handling the competition. Now your and Vorx's posts are both shooting for the stars.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    You shouldn't aim for the Mentally Astute award without being capable of handling the competition. Now your and Vorx's posts are both shooting for the stars.
    Sorry I'm still upset about Inception winning the Best Cinematography Award.

Edit : Forget what I wrote in my previous post I thought that it was the Most Mentally Hirsute Award and being harebrained figured it was worth a shot.
    Edit 2 again : Hare and hair are the same thing aren't they?Please let me know because I'd like to archive it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast