Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nxtgn.org

Poster
    Anyone have any invite to this tracker which is the best for Danish content? I wanna download some Danish jams like Thomas Helmig and Brødrene Olsen!
    Last edited by unknown1_; 02-28-2011 at 11:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    **bump**

anyone w/ an invite to this tracker?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dalavera's Avatar DOCTOR HONORIS CAUSA
    http://nxtgn.org/signup.php
    Now open registration.....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    Darn it! What the hell! Thank you for the notification, dalavera, of nxtgen being open but I just now saw your message. I subscribed to the thread but notification of dalavera's post was not sent to my email addy. Dalavera even sent me a PM but still no notification. *angry face* If you notice it open again please let me know. If the subscription button or whatever not working properly?... Thank you!
    Last edited by unknown1_; 03-31-2011 at 01:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown1_ View Post
    I subscribed to the thread but notification of dalavera's post was not sent to my email addy. Dalavera even sent me a PM but still no notification. *angry face*
    Did you pick "Instant notification by email", and is "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages" ticked in your user CP options?

Note that if you've ever been "bounced" here due to an invalid e-mail address, all e-mail notification related options are turned off, and they don't go back to their previous status when you change your address.

There's a program that can run in the background and automatically alert you when a tracker opens signups, maybe you're interested in that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    As far as I know NXG opens signups quite often, just like DB used to do in the past. Just try their signup page once in a a while.

I'm not a member there, nor would I ever want to be, so don't have more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    @anon - Yes, my settings indicate that I should receive automatic e-mail notification but that's not the case unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    I'm not a member there, nor would I ever want to be
    Well, if you don't speak Danish, then you have no need to go there. Best tracker for Danish, that's why.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Du ved ikke hvad du snakker om. Der er andre grunde for min misfornøjelse angående NXG. F.eks. hvordan deres staff opførte sig, når en specific tracker lukkede.

And I assure you that's not Google translated.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 04-02-2011 at 02:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    I didn't mean to imply that you didn't speak Danish necessarily since I guess you do.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    **bump** I'm curious, night0wl, why don't you like nxtgen? Is there a better Danish tracker that you prefer maybe? I assumed nxtgen was the best currently...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast