Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Requests

waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey, post your requests in this thread.
    I will try and get them for you, provided you aren't a trader. Traders will be ignored.
    Additionally, I may ask you to meet a few requirements, which would vary from tracker to tracker.

Do NOT PM me unnecessarily.

Ok, so IdolEyes787, you were right, this is an easy way out for most people, but then, I am not just going to hand out invites like that, all requirements would have to be met in the thread itself, not via PMs, apart from that, the end decision to invite the user would be mine, and yes I will ask the mods for help.

KFlint, thanks for the help, am sure I'll need it.

Darth Rings, thank you for your support, any member which feels like helping in this thread, feel free to do so.

Also,

1) FTN
    2) Pedros
    3) TT
    4) TS
    5) ITS
    6) PT
    7) M-Vids
    8) SceneHD - my invites there are over for now
    9) SCC
    10) hdbits.org
    getting these trackers is out of the question.

All requests regarding these will be ignored.
    Also, don't complain if you don't get your invite, just be patient.
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-06-2011 at 08:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Can't wait for the first FTN request.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if you can help I would like an invitation to PTN i am looking for a long time and I can not find it.
    I know I'm new member here but I promise that I will not do anything wrong
    I do it downloads to seed as long as I can.

I love movies from the smallest I would see now that I grew up movies for me is a lifestyle as enjoyable hour sou.ti kind of films I like best are comedy and action.
    I choose the PTN because I hear different from some of it is the best and I think the best with good speeds and a group designed to have fun with the hobby of watching movies I think I have to offer the Community of PTN.

Thanks very good move you to help people to give out the invites keep it up!
    Last edited by R3SPE; 03-02-2011 at 03:02 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    that's sweet can you get me HDbits.org?

thanks

+drop me a pm for proofs,speedtests,utorents stats or any other further questions..
    Last edited by johhny; 03-01-2011 at 07:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    man_utd I hope you realize that a large percentage of people applying in this thread will do so only because they haven't had any luck getting into a site by more legitimate means and see you not as some sort of "white knight" but rather as an easy mark.

Anyway if you are determined to do this then I highly advise you to ask Cabalo to check on any possible invitees before you dole out an invite to any notable site that you care to remain a member of.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by R3SPE View Post
    if you can help I would like an invitation to PTN i am looking for a long time and I can not find it.
    I know I'm new member here but I promise that I will not do anything wrong
    I do it downloads to seed as long as I can.

Thanks very good move you to help people to give out the invites keep it up!
    Talk more, buddy. What are your favorite movies, what kind of movies you like, your opinions on the Oscars, where you heard about PTN, why PTN as opposed to other trackers like PTPC. etc.
    If anyone is inviting you somewhere, I'm sure the least you can do in return is let said person know you a little better before helping you out.

Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    that's sweet can you get me HDbits.org?

thanks
    And? Do you have an HD setup? What's your TV like? What is your sound system like? Do you do any encodes personally? Would you be willing to provide money to some people on-site so that they can purchase more Web-DL's? What other trackers of HD material do you have - and how big is your current collection?

You'd think these things are sensible pre-requisites and require no further pending.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 03-01-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have what it takes... but only if he ask i;ll answer him via pm... not you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Oh, I see. Good luck then, bro. You deserve it, to be honest.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Talk more, buddy. What are your favorite movies, what kind of movies you like, your opinions on the Oscars, where you heard about PTN, why PTN as opposed to other trackers like PTPC. etc.
    If anyone is inviting you somewhere, I'm sure the least you can do in return is let said person know you a little better before helping you out.

I love movies from the smallest I would see now that I grew up movies for me is a lifestyle as enjoyable hour sou.ti kind of films I like best are comedy and action.
    I choose the PTN because I hear different from some of it is the best and I think the best with good speeds and a group designed to have fun with the hobby of watching movies I think I have to offer the Community of PTN.

Τhe Oscars believe that it is a way to highlight the best movie etc
    My favorite movies are:
    little fockers->I believe is the best comedy of all time with much laughter
    127 hours->very good film based on true storie
    and many more, all films (comedies and action) I like do not distinguish.

Τhem from me I hope you covered all the questions
    Last edited by R3SPE; 03-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    i have what it takes... but only if he ask i;ll answer him via pm... not you
    Personality not required.
    Why the hostility and the need for secrecy , it's not like Darth Rings was asking you to post your passwords or anything.

And? Do you have an HD setup? What's your TV like? What is your sound system like? Do you do any encodes personally? Would you be willing to provide money to some people on-site so that they can purchase more Web-DL's? What other trackers of HD material do you have - and how big is your current collection?
    Look I'll even answer and I don't even want an invite.
    Yes I have what was once in an ever evolving market, a top-notch HD setup with a Samsung series 7 LED a Pioneer elite VSX-33 receiver and Klipsch speakers .
    No I don't encode video although I've done some audio or rather the software that I have did it for me.
    I wouldn't give anyone money sight unseen for anything so trivial .Sorry.
    I don't belong to any other HD trackers as live under a modest cap on my ISP I also don't collect or if you prefer archive movies . What are on my computer with rare exception are there for seeding purposes only otherwise I enjoy them ,get whatever I can from the experience and move on.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-01-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast