Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Led Zeppelin

  1. #1

  2. Music   -   #2
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    252
    Don't have an Iphone/Ipad, but anything Zeppelin is awesome, and the app looks awesome
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

  3. Music   -   #3
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,463
    Honestly, I don't give a shit about apple products. However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.

  4. Music   -   #4
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    252
    I would have to agree with that.
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

  5. Music   -   #5
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeMMAn View Post
    I would have to agree with that.
    Great that you concur.

  6. Music   -   #6
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Library
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram
    However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.
    There are and there will be bands which are as good as Zep but you won't listen to them because:
    1)music industry is made that way;
    2)you will be getting old and every new band will sound like shit to you just like in the last South Park episode.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 06-20-2011 at 01:47 PM.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram
    However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.
    There are and there will be bands which are as good as Zep but you won't listen to them because:
    1)music industry is made that way;
    2)you will be getting old and every new band will sound like shit to you just like in the last South Park episode.
    Doubt it.

  8. Music   -   #8
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ǝsɹǝʌ
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram View Post
    honestly, i don't give a shit about apple products.
    copy - paste

    yes, LZ \M/

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    There are and there will be bands which are as good as Zep but you won't listen to them because:
    might be lack of finance, No publicity and lack of promotion.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 06-20-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. Music   -   #9
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Library
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn
    might be lack of finance, No publicity and lack of promotion.
    That's what I meant with "music industry is made that way".
    It's hard to promote your work on your own still not impossible. Matter of luck I suppose, as it is always when we talk about success stories in any categorie of art.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •