Thread: [HAVE] iTS Acc [WANT] HDBits.org

Poster BT Rep: +2
    PM if interested.

Want only HDBITS and nothing else.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    thetalkman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Just keep in mind, that iTS account will get banned if the country IP change.
    It's possible to happen the same for hdbits.org also, but it's 100% sure fot iTS.

Good luck anyway

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    and ITS is open for applictions right now

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smsm2008 View Post
    and ITS is open for applictions right now
    Last time I checked, the amount of information they asked from you was scary, but I'd prefer that over wasting an account by trading.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I dont think IP of different country wud create a problem.. people travel to different countries all the time.. for work, studies, etc. There are tons of reasons to give anyway.

With the open application, if i m not wrong, an existing member has to apply for u with ur details. And trust me, they ask pretty much ur whole life history. And if u invite someone bad, u r pretty much over.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    I dont think IP of different country wud create a problem.. people travel to different countries all the time.. for work, studies, etc. There are tons of reasons to give anyway.
    Those kind of users would warn the staff ahead of time. Even if you plan on doing that, now this thread exists iTS will be very wary of anyone claiming to do that.

With the open application, if i m not wrong, an existing member has to apply for u with ur details.
    I think that's the other kind of application.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yes but those are all honest ones .
    With the open application, if i m not wrong, an existing member has to apply for u with ur details. And trust me, they ask pretty much ur whole life history. And if u invite someone bad, u r pretty much over.
    No ,open application means just that. As for having to give "pretty much ur whole life history" a lot of that has to do with people like you lying in attempt to obtain membership at places so you really have no one to blame for that but yourself.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Those kind of users would warn the staff ahead of time. Even if you plan on doing that, now this thread exists iTS will be very wary of anyone claiming to do that.
    Lol.. I knew that. But I had to bring back the frightened potential traders .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    every time when someone talk about iTS its the same story , but i think : no one will give his HDbits.org for "its"
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IMO no one will give hdbits for ANYTHING..

But iTS sure is one of the leet ratio free trackers that might interest some..