Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Console Gaming tracker

ShadowMan's Avatar Member
    I'm looking for a good tracker for console games. I have a flashed 360, ps2 with free mcboot installed, a flashcard for ds and a psp running CFW. I'm hoping to find a good private tracker for my games. Hopefully somthing with 0 day releases and ect. Hopefully open signup, currently the only private tracker I have invites on is demonoid so I doubt thats worth anything. Thanks everyone!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    What you really look for is called blackcats-games. Check for more info on our tracker's reviews section.
    In some days you will be able to access our request section, and if you're lucky someone there can hook you up with an invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    the only private tracker I have invites on is demonoid so I doubt thats worth anything.
    Take this advice from me: Don't start trading. It will be the worst mistake you make as a "new torrenter". If you want my opinion, just request invites when you have the opportunity to. Hold off on your trading tendency until you understand what you're getting yourself into better (I'm not going to make this decision for you, whether you want to trade or not - as it's forbidden by trackers, but it comes down to personal decisions, however, I will try to help you stop making a mistake you may regret in the future).

Learn how the tracker world works, become a member at a few more trackers, understand their rules and then trade if you find it acceptable for yourself.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Take this advice from me: Don't start trading. It will be the worst mistake you make as a "new torrenter". If you want my opinion, just request invites when you have the opportunity to. Hold off on your trading tendency until you understand what you're getting yourself into better
    That's what I was getting at with my question in the hello thread...

That and BCG opens signups pretty often. Keep on checking.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we are open.

Month Users
    2011-03 304
    2011-02 1173
    2011-01 1787
    2010-12 1982
    2010-11 2996

if thats not open then i dont know what is lol

PS: we prune members all the time, just keep trying the signup page, and its going to be like this for at least another month (forever for me but we will have to see how its going after this month).

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    the only private tracker I have invites on is demonoid so I doubt thats worth anything.
    Take this advice from me: Don't start trading.
    I thought all Canadians were honest and that's why we can get away not having guns.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ShadowMan's Avatar Member
    Thanks everyone. I'm going to give pwn gaming a try and I've been trying black cats for a while, to tell the truth I kind of gave up. But thank you very much for the list. I have been wanting a membership for a really long time.

P.S. I forgot to mention I have a modded wii as well. lol

P.P.S Stoi what time of the day does the pruning take place? I might just hover the signup page around that time.
    Last edited by ShadowMan; 03-03-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask a question. Added to p.p.s

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think the pruning happens all the time. Keep checking and you'll get in.
    Correct me if I'm wrong stoi

Put the effort in to try and get into BCG. IMO you won't regret it, its one of those trackers worth the time to get into.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 03-03-2011 at 11:37 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    BCG or bG

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast