Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Btmusic Account Disabled

Hi,

I was hoping for someone to point me the right direction. My Pedro account was disabled for inactivity. I thought I had the account parked. I can't join the irc channel because my username isn't registered. Do I have to find a new invite or is there a way for me to contact the staff to get my account re-enabled?

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro's
    Lightly used accounts older than 90 days may be disabled at any time at the discretion of staff, even if parked. Use it or lose it.
    What's the point in trying to get an account back that you haven't used for 90 days? That's 3 months mate... chances are, you're never going to make proper use of the site, and as such are just a waste of space on the user list that can be freed up for someone else... which it seems Pedro's have done.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalks View Post
    What's the point in trying to get an account back that you haven't used for 90 days? That's 3 months mate... chances are, you're never going to make proper use of the site, and as such are just a waste of space on the user list that can be freed up for someone else... which it seems Pedro's have done.
    Absolutely agree, In the age where trackers have limited spots to be used, I wouldn't bother myself to carry an account which I dont use regularly.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 03-06-2011 at 03:07 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Try sending an e-mail to disabled AT btmusic DOT eu.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Try sending an e-mail to disabled AT btmusic DOT eu.
    "banned@", not "disabled@"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Thank you. For some reason I always mix them up.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It seems like BTMUSIC.EU has been changed to XBTMUSIC.ORG ? The login page has been changed to a new number recognizer, but it's not working and my account was disabled after three times. Worse, the IRC has been changed and I don't know where it is now, as well as the admin emails - yes I tried changing the @... from BTMUSIC.EU to XBTMUSIC.ORG. Also BANNED@, DISABLED@, etc are bouncing for both the old and the new root. Can someone tell me how I can get in touch with ANYONE at BT?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thebookie View Post
    It seems like BTMUSIC.EU has been changed to XBTMUSIC.ORG ? The login page has been changed to a new number recognizer, but it's not working and my account was disabled after three times.
    Are you sure you didn't mix accounts with IPs?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Also BANNED@, DISABLED@, etc are bouncing for both the old and the new root. Can someone tell me how I can get in touch with ANYONE at BT?
    btmusichelp at gmail

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    It seems like BTMUSIC.EU has been changed to XBTMUSIC.ORG ? The login page has been changed to a new number recognizer, but it's not working and my account was disabled after three times.
    Are you sure you didn't mix accounts with IPs?
    Sorry not sure what you mean?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast