Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    I'm with you on that, it's clearly getting out of hand. You can't even properly debate tracker levels anymore without some random off-topic stuff diluting the discussion.
    Since when was discussing a useless idiotic topic considered proper debate? ZOMG E**** IS LEVEL 10000000 IT MUST HAVE THE BEST TORRENTZ ON THE INTERNET I'LL TRADE DEMONOID FOR IT KTHXZ is not stimulating debate. The entire level system is largely propagated by people with a collective IQ below my age.

I think it's indicative of a larger shift in thought from the BT world, which I find fairly interesting. Whether or not it's a good thing for the BT section of this forum is up in the air.
    Since irony detectors went out of fashion...

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i've been away for quite some time now - i think this is the ideal moment for me to start a huge thread about how life is great and how torrenting is bad.

what do you guys think ?

ps: idoleyes suggestions will be automatically rejected
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i've been away for quite some time now - i think this is the ideal moment for me to start a huge thread about how life is great and how torrenting is bad.

what do you guys think ?

ps: idoleyes suggestions will be automatically rejected
    Welcome back, cine! Good to see you.

How about a thread saying life AND torrenting are good; Idol is bad. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What's the point in another thread stating the obvious?
    My suggestion is if you really what to be a thoughtful and productive member of this forum create a thread comparing all the HP and FLAX sites being sure to include names of various "groups " and why one is superior to another so that anyone ,though unable to join, with still be astounded by your coolness .
    Btw I would welcome you "back" but honestly besides the fact I hadn't realized that you'd "gone" that's like welcoming you back to prison.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-11-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    My suggestion is if you really what to be a thoughtful and productive member of this forum create a thread comparing all the HP and FLAX sites being sure to include names of various "groups " and why one is superior to another so that anyone ,though unable to join, with still be astounded by your coolness .
    No mention of the words "encode" and "untouched Blu-Ray"? You fail.

Hey there cine, long time no see!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    No mention of the words " ........untouched Blu-Ray"? You fail.
    Since I assume you have to touch some to make a copy of it isn't that sort of a contradiction in terms ?
    Did the same brilliant minds coin that phrase as came up with "she'd be really good looking if only she weren't so ugly".
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    isn't that sort of a contradiction in terms ?
    Did the same brilliant minds coin that phrase as came up with "she'd be really good looking if only she weren't so ugly".
    If we can find that woman, perhaps Oleg has a shot at getting laid.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    brento's Avatar Poster
    what a stupid thread

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    what a stupid thread
    Thanks for making it better.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011