Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    It seems being associated with OlegL in any way is the 'risk' involved here...
    Then we're all screwed.

We're all members of the forum he's, hm, having fun on.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Seems he was true to his word that he wasn't going to post in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL (PM)
    I don't treat BT like life and death
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Then we're all screwed.
    We're all screwed anyway. If only things in the bittorrent world were less complicated than they should be...

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The bt world as very simple. It is based on a hierarchical system where sellers< traders< hit and runners < people with lives < seedbox whores < irc regulars <FLS < uploaders<encoders < regular staff at lesser trackers< regular staff at l33t trackers< baboons.
    Keep that straight and everything becomes clear.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    But where does your cat fit into that?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The bt world as very simple. It is based on a hierarchical system where sellers< traders< hit and runners < people with lives < seedbox whores < irc regulars <FLS < uploaders<encoders < regular staff at lesser trackers< regular staff at l33t trackers< baboons.
    you forgot the Scene...

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    But where does your cat fit into that?
    Since cats have at various times throughout history been worshiped as gods probably on a par or just below staff at l33t trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post

you forgot the Scene...

There feel better ?

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-08-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    A cautionary tale.
    I once or rather was once, befriended by a similarly needy person and they ended up phoning me like nine times a day .
    I tried to be nice and suggest that maybe they should cool it a little but in the end ,as I should have probably foreseen with their obvious emotional issues, that didn't work and I ended up just avoiding their calls until they simply found another outlet for their lunacy .
    Did this seriously happen to you? I've had an eerily similar experience, except it was to the point where the dude would come looking into my back window... the lunacy was creepy. I also had another "friend" take advantage of my kindness to the point where I only came to the sudden realization I was being worked over. Some of the more anecdotal experiences that have drained my faith in homo sapien

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I don't think it is. In fact, I honestly think it makes life easier on me. I don't get unsolicited PM's asking me how my day was, I don't get annoying PM's saying "Hey, I noticed you're helpful on the forums, can you tell me what LMFAO means?"; I don't get people expecting things from me, and I don't get dozens upon dozens of supporters to my every post (if I wanted someone agreeable, I'd just borrow IdolEyes 8 cats).
    It was more rhetorical, at least from a personal standpoint. I too have made things much easier on myself by keeping people out in all aspects. My personal life has been burned like crazy. And the idiots that roam cyberspace makes me tread cautiously as well. I can't stand it when I get mixed up with them, it really irritates me when an idiot thinks they're making a point. But who am I to tell others the right way, I keep my perfect record on the other side, I just don't care what happens to people in the pipes and tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Is anyone surprised that I could correctly guess you're a cat person?
    I'd own a dog but caring for one requires some non-self directed effort on my part.
    I second this, dogs are cool, but fuck their shit and their regiment schedules. Cats meet my expectation to maintain a low level of home activity. If I owned a dog, I'd probably try to litter train the bastard.

I propose a totally novel system, pushing the societal norms...
    mentally weak < mentally strong
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-08-2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I propose a totally novel system, pushing the societal norms...
    mentally weak < mentally strong
    Darwin Tracker- prove your worth, or perish...

It could be fun, in concept, but it would more than likely end up filled by elitist, snob, douche bags. Come to think of it, don't we already have HDBits for that?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-08-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: tag malfunction...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Darwin Tracker- prove your worth, or perish...

It could be fun, in concept, but it would more than likely end up filled by elitist, snob, douche bags. Come to think of it, don't we already have HDBits for that?
    Yes yes intellectual elitism, I don't have a problem with that. Snob, depends on the kind of snob, intellectual snob, yes, social snob, no. And douche bags, well, douche bag is a relative term based on who you are as a person evaluating the rinsing strength of others.

But this Darwin tracker could do things like autoban everyone that posts "happy birthday Darwin tracker, you're the greatest" and "hey guys how do I get quicktime to...". They could also have a panel of judges deciding who wins each argument, and it rotates every day (that way you can still lose an argument even if you're right, it would be boring any other way). Then the next day you could argue with the previous day's panel to have their decision overturned. I mean, there are a lot of idiot trackers out there, how many more of them do we need? Intellectuals need something a little more, I get sick of the brain dead at these other places I've joined, I get more interesting conversations at nzbindex.

I would like FST more, but there are just so many posts of HAVE this, WANT this, it's just too spammy

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast