Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: There is something I don't understand about the serial killer Ted Bundy

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Oleg, are you talking about yourself? (a little diverted from your own)
    Teh n00b.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    What?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    He's asking about your connection with Ted Bundy I think. Are you waiting to blossom into the full on serial killer you've always dreamed of becoming? Are you worried you won't have the charisma to really hit that star potential?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wouldn't let lack of charisma stop your serial killer dream . Jeffery Dahmer was an oily, unlikable, sexually perverted piece of fuck and he still managed to make it to the top.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    From what I've heard, the serial killer thing starts early, and manifests in hurting small animals. Any history of this sort of thing, Oleg? I'm not saying you can't overcome your "shyness", just feel you will need some proper tutoring if you plan to start late.

The good news is, you live in NY city, so you should be able to find a psycho killer in the Yellow Pages.

Until you find qualified tutelage, I suggest you eat at KFC a few times a week to get yourself surrounded by those known for cruelty to small animals. And, it's pretty darn tasty, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Maybe I should have started this topic in the Drawing Room 'cause you ain't taking me seriously here. I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.
    I think the scientific term is alcohol .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.
    I think the scientific term is alcohol .
    Oh my God... IdolEyes787, please, just give me a serious answer to my question.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Maybe I should have started this topic in the Drawing Room 'cause you ain't taking me seriously here. I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.
    I found this quote that might be relevant here...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Manners
    Killing women does NOT equal great social skills.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Of course not, but you need to have social skills if you want women to trust you, right? And women definitely trusted him.
    Last edited by OlegL; 03-09-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast