Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrnet with updated 0day section

salambin's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Dear friend,
    I'm a member of TL for while but at this time the 0day torrents dont update soon.
    I need torrent site with complete 0day section that updated it every day or twice in a week.
    do u know anyone?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    0day can lick my balls
    you're welcome

Seriously though, you're looking for 0day sections that update twice a week? Aren't daily 0-day sites like a dime a dozen? Click the What Trackers Offer tab above (or link below). There's your entire list:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    He means 0day daily packs. Applications, small games, mobile stuff released by the scene each day and put in a daily pack.

TL is actually one of the better choices in this regard. Those packs not only demand scene access, but a lot of dedication and time, hence why not many trackers have them, at least regularly. As far as general trackers are concerned, alternatives are FL (now FP), or SCCs archive. The latter does not have daily packs, but still a huge selection of 0day stuff in the archive.

You may want to check out dedicated trackers to applications / small stuff though, or DDL forums.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    A-L, TorrentBytes,TorrentVault and SceneBytes are one of the few that upload daily 0 day packs.. I was pretty sure Scc also has, but couldn't find any pack and their 0day/mp3 section only has the occasional 0 day game rls..
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 03-08-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The 0day releases are uploaded individually on SCC. The advantage of that is that it makes searching for a specific release easier. TV has both, daily packs and individual releases.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    You might also wanna check warez-bb.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    salambin's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    actually i need pack not individual small apps.
    all small apps, games, etc collect in a folder called for example 0day03-04 that includes all small apps that release on 4th of march.something like TL but TL was updated not as soon as i need.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    shipwrech yeah but I browsed a little bit and not seen many of them being uploaded though :/ Hope they do pick them up again on Scc..

salambin I answered to your post already lol, check above ^^^
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    FL (now FP)
    Good luck getting into that one, unless you're a member of FileMP3.

The .ro Filelist does have lots of these packs, however.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    FP/FL has about one trillion users. If you're not a member already, you officially don't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast