Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trance music

I love, love, love Markus Schulz! Armin van Buuren is good too. Tiesto has gotten so bad since he became 'famous'. He used to be really, really good but now it's all crap.

2. Music   -   #32
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Music   -   #33
    I love dance music (all genres but mainly deep house, techno, tech house).
    Fair play to what these 'trance' djs do, but to me it all sounds the same, i just cant listen to it.

4. Music   -   #34
    Just gotta listen to podcasts.... i cant say many people listen to just a few DJs, since their live sets are a mix of a whole bunch of people.. if you wana get into EDM, podcasts are the way to go...

5. Music   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsport1989 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by senegal View Post
    why?
    hmm how can explaining v
    exemple David Guetta he is most commercial dj because he collaborates only famouse star (Fergie, Akon,Wiliam,florida,Riana esception is Chris Willis) & is in top2 because more fan rihana fergie kely rowland florida akon voting for David Guetta.

many fans do not know his songs Armin van Buuren but all people like AvB.How many know the song Serenity??? is the best song AvB
    armin van buuren feat christian burns- this light between is commercial song
    understand me?
    armin van buuren feat christian burns- this light between
    IT'S AMAZING

6. Music   -   #36
    top weer

top weer
    Last edited by pietje; 01-03-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Music   -   #37
    Hello,

trance music is best ....it give me refreshments

8. Music   -   #38
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Best live performance I've ever seen!

Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Music   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Except for the fact that he wasn't really performing.

If life was fair they'd give all the money to the FX guys and talentless homo with the headphones could go fuck himself.
    ..................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Actual performing and not merely waving an arm in the air every once in a while while giant movie screens present the illusion of something actually happening.

Clearly the point here is that either me or Van Buuren need to do a lot more heroin.

Another thought.
    Notice how the audience sits and listens at Monterey Pop?
    Somewhere along the line concerts like that Trance bullshit became like most stuff today, egofests and more about people's selves than what is actually happening around them.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-13-2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Music   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    DJ. Predo good dj World !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast