Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CHDBits VS HDBits

Apparently I have been disabled for inactivity at both sites, so I cannot comment about their present state. Until ~2 years ago, there were very few, if any, p2p HD sites. HDBits has a great reputation because it was the first and best. Most people who float with the in crowd of the BT world are members there. This board is also old, a longstanding community hub for the same crowd (although it appears to be much more quiet lately). Even if other sites surpass HDBits in certain categories, you will still get the same answer from a forum full of people primarily from Europe/North America.

That said, all of the bullshit between p2p groups and the nitpicking of their fan base is one of the most annoying things about any HD site.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    CHDBITS is the best and the faster for popular movies like TRON etc.. they have FULL BR first most of the time, and encodes, their internal ftp is so good

Sometimes TTG, HDROAD or HDCHINA beat them but it's rare now on popular rls. HDbits is too old...
    Last edited by antrax34130; 03-09-2011 at 08:25 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Also I wouldn't say that CHD is worse than WiKi.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.
    Wrong.
    Wrong

4052 vs 2721

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Also I wouldn't say that CHD is worse than WiKi.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Wrong.
    Wrong

4052 vs 2721
    with 2000 full BR at 10 kb/s so useless For old full BR, i suggest you newsgroups.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    abhdtv.net, which has decent ties to HDBits, is the best if you're looking for full BR on usenet

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Okay, but chdbits is not a good site for people who don't speak Chinese.
    Why?

Most of the torrents are English.

I am not Chinese and It doesn't matter at all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    It only matters if you're looking for some drama with the result of getting your arse banned in the end...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks for advertising.

For English-speaking people, hdbits is better because they have active forums where you can regularly post and they also have irc where you can interact with other English speaking people. Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.
    I noticed for a while time that part you're repeat it again and over again "English" speaking ! so what the hell with you, I've a doubt you're a foreign man or something like that, anyway stop digging in your memories on here .

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Also, Pitch7, let me repeat that hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does. As hotshot said, hdbits has over 4,000 blu-ray sources, but chdbits has less than 3,000.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    It only matters if you're looking for some drama with the result of getting your arse banned in the end...
    This
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast