Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: CHDBits VS HDBits

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have both. Here are the differences IMHO.

HDbits- Fast Servers - Even if there is one seeder it's fast. CHDbits- Slow - But if you have enough seeders No worries.
    HDbits - Excellent Database - You'll find almost every show, movie, etc in HD that's ever been released... CHD - Fair database. NOt all shows are accounted for.
    Hdbits- Internal INcoders - MIA? CHDbits - Internal Encoders Are On top Of It.
    HDbits - Slow Scene Releases - CHD - Fast but takes about 24-48 hour to complete download
    Hdbits - Navigation is easy to use CHD - If you can find the english text settings then no problem.
    Hdbits - Community is real cocky. Chdbits - Good community. Use a translator.
    Hdbits - Point System is useless CHDbits - Point system is great but takes a while to build up.

I prefer chdbits. I think hdbits is very overated. The reason why its a rare tracker is because thier invite and registration system is closed and no one can get it unless you buy an account (70 - 150 euros) which most of the times is shared with more users or you know an admin and he\she gets you in. But once your in it's not that big of a deal. This site should really be in a lower tracker level. I have more fun with my HD-Torrents account than hdbits.

Anyway Chdbits is the WTG.

Thanks
    Last edited by theshadow1234; 03-17-2011 at 02:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Speeds have improved quite a lot on CHDBits in the past year or so. The reason for this is likely the growing popularity of the tracker, especially amongst users with seedboxes. Either that, or CHD have a few (European?) seedboxes on their own, which also explains why their releases get spread quicker than their Chinese competiton. I max out my 100Mbit link on many torrents there these days.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    CHDBits

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow1234 View Post
    Hdbits - Community is real cocky
    This one on its own kills the rest of your post. I have been in loads of sites (not really proud of saying it) and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase. I don't see the need in criticizing it. So yea HDB users are proud of their site, how else could it be? They have been the best HD site in like forever. Even if now there are other good HD sites they should still be proud. It's a proud userbase

Also, not at CHDbits but how do their caps compare to HDB's caps?
    Last edited by Supervisor; 03-19-2011 at 06:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    Hdbits - Community is real cocky
    and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase.
    As I keep saying, it's interesting that they are actually nice people. A few years ago, I never thought that I would actually be saying it now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post

and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase.
    As I keep saying, it's interesting that they are actually nice people. A few years ago, I never thought that I would actually be saying it now.
    Ffs it's an internet website .The particular tone of the majority of the postings( I assume) like anyplace else is more a reflection of what is "excepted " than anyone being in actuality " nice" or not.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    HDbits - Slow Scene Releases - CHD - Fast but takes about 24-48 hour to complete download
    that's 100% opposite mate

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    I know, given whose likely to browse this thread ,that I'm beating a dead horse but what difference does it make?

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I know, given whose likely to browse this thread ,that I'm beating a dead horse but what difference does it make?
    None. It's more about egos. There will always be people who complain about free shit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Strange that it happens in all the time in bt since I can't remember anyone ever complaining about how shitty a movie was that they snuck into.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast