Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: tracker for stock and investment

  1. #1
    can someone suggest best tracker for stock and investment related content

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,718
    Clearly, thevault.bz.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    GreenTea's Avatar 99.9% SHY BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    106
    Yes, TheVault is a good place for business content.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm good for you.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    next universe over
    Posts
    337
    +1 TheVault

    Apart from that the News...

    IE Earthquake in Japan = speculation on Japanese car firms = possibility of cheaps stock.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Apart from the already-mentioned TheVault, there's also a tracker called BizTorrents for this sort of stuff. I don't know if it's good or not.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Also check out salad.tl and registrations are open.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    +1 TheVault

    Apart from that the News...

    IE Earthquake in Japan = speculation on Japanese car firms = possibility of cheaps stock.
    thanks for that info
    can you say how to get an invite to this tracker

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by oscare View Post
    can you say how to get an invite to this tracker
    We highly recommend you visit our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel where you can talk to members of the site and request an invite to be sent to your e-mail address.

    Our IRC details are:
    IRC server: irc.thevault.bz:6667
    IRC channel: #thevault-invites
    ..
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I'm good for you.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    next universe over
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by oscare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    +1 TheVault

    Apart from that the News...

    IE Earthquake in Japan = speculation on Japanese car firms = possibility of cheaps stock.
    thanks for that info
    can you say how to get an invite to this tracker
    Just so you know, I was right about the stock

    Japanese markets fell 10%, but it was saved by bargain hunters looking for cheap shares.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •