Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for residents of the USA

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DATTER View Post
    If you do not have something intelligent to say, please shut up!

Thank you.
    I fucking knew. Every time I try to help one of you people, it ends up being a troll.

I wasted a lot of time researching that. I'll remember who you are, mark my words.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-12-2011 at 08:02 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    duh on that one, BTW
    As obvious as it may have sounded, he seemed so clueless and lost that I couldn't help myself.

BTW, my doctor gave me Vicodin for a thigh injury, how many do you think I should take?

Also wonder what color would be fit my kitchen, thx!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    duh on that one, BTW
    As obvious as it may have sounded, he seemed so clueless and lost that I couldn't help myself.

BTW, my doctor gave me Vicodin for a thigh injury, how many do you think I should take?

Also wonder what color would be fit my kitchen, thx!
    You very well have saved his life, KF. If he ever gets lost (say in a mall, or a mega-mart), he may contact staff/security who will in turn contact the proper authorities who will help him get home safely. Otherwise, he would have kept asking random shoppers who wouldn't have helped, or even worse...deliberately gave him bad advice. He should be safe now.

Q1: Doctors do not want you to have pain, so I am certain your doctor would want you to "take as many as necessary" so you feel no pain at all.

Q2: I would suggest you go with a color you, or your wife like. Avoid any colors that would camouflage your citrus pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Q1: Doctors do not want you to have pain, so I am certain your doctor would want you to "take as many as necessary" so you feel no pain at all.
    Hi, I'm KFlint's wife. I would like to thank you for the advice, it helped him a lot with his pain, he should be able to thank you himself in 48 to 72 hours when (if) he regain his motor skills. I'm out to the strip club with my girls, I just hope he won't poop in his pants when I'm out.
    Last edited by KFlint; 03-13-2011 at 12:17 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Hi, I'm KFlint's wife. I would like to thank you for the advice, it helped him a lot with his pain, he should be able to thank you himself in 48 to 72 hours when (if) he regain his motor skills. I'm out to the strip club with my girls, I just hope he won't poop in his pants when I'm out.
    Glad to help, KFWife! Regardless of his lost motor skills, loss of bowel control should not be an issue since the narcotics will increase constipation with each additional dose.

Enjoy the male eye candy! Feel free to rub a banana hammock, or three, since the strippers will appreciate attention from such a lovely lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thank you KFlint and bigboab for the help.

Cheers.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's very ungracious of you not to mention Snee's input.
    I bet he's all like "Last time I take time out of my busy day to try and help some stranger on the internet"
    Hopefully the next person requesting help here won't be a nun or some child starving in Somalia or a furry puppy with big sad brown eyes .If it is his lack of action will all be on your head bucko.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-14-2011 at 05:48 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I've been kicking puppies and stomping on kittens all day, and it's all his fault.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think in their last moments before the unfortunate stomping the puppies and kittens are aware of that fact . Comfort yourself with that thought.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12