Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waffles Invite

Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi to everyone! It's been a long time since i requested an invite here.

I would like an invite to waffles, as i'm a huge fan of rock music. I must say that i had an account at waffles before, but got disabled because i couldn't take care of it. My speed was somewhere to 40 kb/s. This is my current speed:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1199819658.png

I can provide directlinks and screenshots(if you want) to some well know trackers on private. Here is some of my music collection:

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PM your mail please!
    Last edited by Magnum; 03-13-2011 at 06:14 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanks to Magnum!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nice, that's the way it should be done..
    I'll reply you like no one else

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    Nice, that's the way it should be done..

No offense but how figure?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    A request that is simple, at the point with nothing to be hid by an "old" and credible member. No need for a masquerade to receive an invite. Isn't it?
    On a romanian forum I also use to invite members that request invites with plausible arguments for what they'd need a specific tracker. A person would request something only if it would really need that something.

Those who take invites from giveaways are mainly collectors, imo.
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 03-13-2011 at 10:34 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    OK just so we are all clear on this what you see as being of the utmost import is the fact that he , the "old" and credible member in the ( as the internet goes) distant past previously gave and asked for a bunch of invites?

As for the other points - being simple and direct ,lots of newbs do the same thing to be ignored by you so that doesn't seem to be the determining factor.

And as for requesting only what you "really need", bs or else no one would ask for anything beyond Demonoid or more truthfully not even that since stealing movies,games ,music and the like , unless there is some evolutionary change going on that I'm unaware of , still don't fall into the need category.

IF I'm wrong on any of this and although I sadly don't have a lot of indiscriminate requests/giveaways to strangers to build my rep on I will then prove your point by ( sorry for the thread hijacking) request Pedro's ,Exigo, ( I like music most of the time when I'm not asleep) various HD sites ( I'm getting old and my eyesight's not what it use to be) and any other thing that I forgotten , don't have but really, really "need" .

Here some music proof off my iToones account . I would have put more but frankly it's hard to screen grab anyplace that isn't even more embarrassing

2gsecqu.jpg

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hey Idol that's your point of view, told you how world works around me. Honestly if I'd been a member of any of Exigo or Pedro chances are very good that I'd invite you . I consider myself lucky that I'm not and audiophile and don't need music from specific music trackers. For the rep part... I don't give a s#eet about it. I really consider you can read someone pretty okay by the way they express their wishes and if they are members for a some time you get to know some of their traits.

And mate good luck with your request, who knows what eyes might see it
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 03-14-2011 at 07:08 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I think the Colbie Calillet thing pretty much already ruined whatever chance I might have had and that's even after I edited out Glee Volume 4 .
    Anyway just so it's clear I don't want to be a member of any of the sites referenced above.
    I just like listening to music on my iPod which I'm sure doesn't have the utmost clarity .I only wish the earbuds fit a little better so they didn't fall out at the most inopportune of times .

Also I'm not 100% sure but I think you might have to be Romanian to belong to l33t trackers.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-14-2011 at 12:44 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also I'm not 100% sure but I think you might have to be Romanian to belong to l33t trackers.
    And why would you say that? As you know, Romania is banned from Pedro's..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast