Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VIP? Yeah, I heard about it...

Poster
    Ass kissing, spending your life on IRC and being the staff's bitch, simple as that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I want to be made VIP here at FST, can anyone tell me the secret, and hide the answer so that I can keep that secret. That way not everyone will know how to become VIP here, only me and a few VIP-class people, because surely it won't be public information if it's on the 3rd/4th page possibly hidden with spoiler tags. Oh don't even worry about pming me, this is a serious request, I can't have it getting lost in my inbox. You know my inbox is so busy because I am a big fish in a small pond, so naturally I have to delete all my messages every day before I even check my inbox, which is why there's usually no mail in there k thx
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    why your graphic has different shades of gray?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Because your monitor is trolling you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've been thinking about upgrading to 16 color

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by get8p View Post
    Requirements for becomig a VIP almost same for every the tracker:
    Assigned by Administrators at their discretion to users they feel contribute something special to the site. (Anyone begging for VIP status will be automatically disqualified.)
    This is nothing but tbdev's basic rule which comes along vanilla source-code. Most of the tracker coders don't bother to change it to something more realistic.
    But who cares to check through rules & faq page?? All that matters is torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Because your monitor is trolling you.
    nice one.

P.S. your new avatar doesn't have any meaning like previous one
    Last edited by bijoy; 03-15-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by get8p View Post
    LOLUVGOTTABEKIDDINGMEY
    Ill tell u little secret...
    Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Just act like a decent member. If you feel like filling requests, donating, being active or helping out in any way you can think of just do it, without asking something in return.
    I already did that.

Sorry mate, but your advice = 0.
    I'll tell you a secret, you being an idiot doesn't make the way things works any worse or better than it already is. I'm not generally in the habit of insulting people, but Disme's advice was spot fucking on, and anyone who thinks their is no value in it, MUST, by virtue of logical procession of thinking, an idiot. So, enjoy your booby prize, idiot.

Intr4nsedit: Yes, I know, it sounds almost exactly like Idol's post on page two(which I failed to read before posting) WHat can I say? Great minds think alike? Or something...(perhaps the op is, in fact, just an idiot)
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 03-15-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: shoulda read page two before posting
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post

Intr4nsedit: Yes, I know, it sounds almost exactly like Idol's post on page two(which I failed to read before posting) WHat can I say? Great minds think alike? Or something...(perhaps the op is, in fact, just an idiot)
    Page 2 is so yesterday anyway .

Btw I think it's obvious that the OP is only looking to become VIP at some music tracker or other in the hope that will aid in his quest to become a member of Exigo.
    Presumably then if ever gaining entrance he will think himself infinitely cool for a brief period until ( hopefully) realizing that that is not what the place is ( presumably) all about , soon grow bored or feel out of place ( not enough idiot brethren to mouth breathe with ) and start looking for his next "great" bt accomplishment .
    Most non-l33t people on the other hand will have foolishly wasted their time simply downloading music for no better reason that they might actually like the stuff.
    Or in the case of Britney Spears songs for reasons unexplained.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-15-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    But the million dollar question: why are you trying to become VIP at hdbits ?
    only members who are there from 'very' begining, are vip. so, it is not practically possible.
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    But the million dollar question: why are you trying to become VIP at hdbits ?
    only members who are there from 'very' begining, are vip. so, it is not practically possible.
    shut up

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast