Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: VIP? Yeah, I heard about it...

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw I think it's obvious that the OP is only looking to become VIP at some music tracker or other in the hope that will aid in his quest to become a member of Exigo.
    Pro tip for the OP: I'd take a power user with 100 FLAC uploads over a VIP any day.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Presumably then if ever gaining entrance he will think himself infinitely cool for a brief period until ( hopefully) realizing that that is not what the place is ( presumably) all about , soon grow bored or feel out of place ( not enough idiot brethren to mouth breathe with ) and start looking for his next "great" bt accomplishment .
    Most non-l33t people on the other hand will have foolishly wasted their time simply downloading music for no better reason that they might actually like the stuff.
    Describes many, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Or in the case of Britney Spears songs for reasons unexplained.
    Isn't she on her third or fourth comeback now? I expected you'd be following the tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    P.S. your new avatar doesn't have any meaning like previous one
    Does it not? I love the Internet!

Btw I think it's obvious that the OP is only looking to become VIP at some music tracker or other in the hope that will aid in his quest to become a member of Exigo.
    Presumably then if ever gaining entrance he will think himself infinitely cool for a brief period until ( hopefully) realizing that that is not what the place is ( presumably) all about , soon grow bored or feel out of place ( not enough idiot brethren to mouth breathe with ) and start looking for his next "great" bt accomplishment .
    Most non-l33t people on the other hand will have foolishly wasted their time simply downloading music for no better reason that they might actually like the stuff.
    Or in the case of Britney Spears songs for reasons unexplained.
    Haha, totally true as usual. Being a non-l33t user is underrated.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    IdolEyes787
    Nah, its not about being part of Exigo, Im not interested with that anymore.

Got ur adivces friends, just be a kissass. Well, thats not what i will to do.

Ur will to close it now.
    Last edited by get8p; 03-15-2011 at 04:59 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Does it not? I love the Internet!
    Who types "www" these days? eeew! What a n00b! yuk! And that is IE6 as well. eeew! What a n00b! yuk! And you watch 24! eeew! what a dweeb! yuk!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    And that is IE6 as well.
    Is it? I only stole the image from Google.

And you watch 24!
    No, I don't. I however thought that imaginary IP would make a good custom title.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by get8p View Post
    IdolEyes787
    Nah, its not about being part of Exigo, Im not interested with that anymore.

Got ur adivces friends, just be a kissass. Well, thats not what i will to do.

Ur will to close it now.
    U no i notised one of mi used 2 b favorite trackers had a couple nu mods and curious ghey that i m i browsed for those usernames on other trackers and they only showed up on l33t sites. iv also done that previously out of curiosity with other ppl i nevr saw any posts from and without variance it was the same thing
    i figure that they must hang out on irc or something 2 make friends .Either that or rating a lot of asses and wishing strangers hppy birthday cunts for a lot more than i thought it did.
    Btw i gave miself a headache trying to type think this.

@ca_aok No Britney used 2 rule but iv moved past her on2 Selena Gomez now.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-15-2011 at 05:38 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post

only members who are there from 'very' begining, are vip. so, it is not practically possible.
    shut up
    did I hurt your feelings?
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6...0154451929.jpg
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6...0154451929.jpg
    Best troll evr or else a total mental case .Either way I stand in awe as I could never put that much effort into being either.
    Btw is that from a VIP forum and if it is then I should probably make some effort to become one.

A person I mean ,no hope of every being important.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Best troll evr or else a total mental case .Either way I stand in awe as I could never put that much effort into being either.
    Btw is that from a VIP forum and if it is then I should probably make some effort to become one.

A person I mean ,no hope of every being important.
    Actually I did see it originally posted in a VIP forum, that was completely unintentional though. Irony

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast