Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: VIP? Yeah, I heard about it...

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    @ca_aok No Britney used 2 rule but iv moved past her on2 Selena Gomez now.
    A wise choice indeed, my dear Padawan Idoleyes. The choice was wise, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi
    Is it? I only stole the image from Google.
    The navigation bar is onto top of the menu bar. IE has that l33t feature IIRC.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    As far as I know, that started being a "default" in IE7. It is however possible to reposition the toolbars in previous versions to make it look like that. Why someone would want to waste screen space like that is beyond me, however. I prefer Opera's compact menubar, specially in my netbook.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    As far as I know, that started being a "default" in IE7. It is however possible to reposition the toolbars in previous versions to make it look like that. Why someone would want to waste screen space like that is beyond me, however. I prefer Opera's compact menubar, specially in my netbook.
    That doesn't change the fact that your avatar shows IE! That alone is a reason to change back to your old avatar

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm surprised there's not a dinosaur wait symbol

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    That doesn't change the fact that your avatar shows IE! That alone is a reason to change back to your old avatar
    Next avatar change is scheduled for 5 months from now. Sorry bro

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Or a bunch of members can get together and hold an avatar charity for you, where hundreds of participants in a thread design and submit your next avatar, which will be chosen by committee, and presented to you free of charge and already pre-sized to spec

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    The sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Or a bunch of members can get together and hold an avatar charity for you, where hundreds of participants in a thread design and submit your next avatar, which will be chosen by committee, and presented to you free of charge and already pre-sized to spec
    Get far from those HD sites mjmacky. Don't you see that it is affecting your reasoning.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Get far from those HD sites mjmacky. Don't you see that it is affecting your reasoning.
    I'm currently not active on any HD sites, only one site has the key to my heart and it isn't up and running right now. Also, that post was a little bit inspired by Oleg, not directly, but I was picturing that kind of thread. No doubt my reasoning has been affected.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats
    anon-sbi uses IE6

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Also, that post was a little bit inspired by Oleg, not directly, but I was picturing that kind of thread. No doubt my reasoning has been affected.
    I changed avatars all the time in 2008. I don't know what happened. Avatars have acted like an asshole to me, but they're fine now. Why must avatars be changed?

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Why must avatars be changed?
    Don't ask me, I never change mine. But you have developed a bit of a standard for yourself (I guess over time), and the people seem to be demanding a change to meet it. They are your minions, you must decide what is best for them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast