Thread: D/l Ing Svcd's

I like to download SVCD's off Kazza and especially off e-mule, do many people d/l make them to be d/l-ed?
    Spose i'm lazy really!

I'm trying to d/l TOMB RAIDER2 at the moment but there doe'snt seem to be many sources for CD2!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    often people just watch em on their pcs, so dont bother encoding, but some prefer them on a dvd player (i do)

the only problem with downloading pre-encoded films is how to encode them? do you do it as a vcd/svcd/kvcd is it one disk and lose quality or 2 disks and have to get up half way through the film?

basically, i think its best to share avis and then let people decide how to do it, cos i know my preferences have changed over the last week....i used to prefer kvcd 1 disk, but now ive got a dvd and have started with dvd-kvcd's i prefer a nice big mpeg-1 file, encoded at high quality, with kvcd templates.
    <insert signature here>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i dont personally encode, i just cant handle the shit vcd qaulity, if i do have to encode i encode svcd and do the header trick...i use my tv-out on my laptop (R.I.P), but since my new pc i havent had the money to buy a tv-out card..so im stuck wit ATI Rage 3D 2mb

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@7 November 2003 - 18:10
    I like to download SVCD&#39;s off Kazza and especially off e-mule, do many people d/l make them to be d/l-ed?
    Spose i&#39;m lazy really&#33;

I&#39;m trying to d/l TOMB RAIDER2 at the moment but there doe&#39;snt seem to be many sources for CD2&#33;&#33;
    Tomb Raider 2 is a crap movie, get something better.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@7 November 2003 - 19:10
    I like to download SVCD&#39;s off Kazza and especially off e-mule, do many people d/l make them to be d/l-ed?
    Spose i&#39;m lazy really&#33;

I&#39;m trying to d/l TOMB RAIDER2 at the moment but there doe&#39;snt seem to be many sources for CD2&#33;&#33;
    Supernova is great for that, you can get Tomb Raider in 11hrs like I did with m,y mere 512k connection