Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHDBits Birthday?

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestShine View Post
    Ahk, so would you say joining several other sites with full bluray content can equal and perhaps even surpass CHDBits' content?
    I think everyone generally forget about bit-hdtv. That site is very much underrated. And yes, as I've said earlier, there are countless other sites to join.
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestShine View Post
    Ahk, so would you say joining several other sites with full bluray content can equal and perhaps even surpass CHDBits' content?
    I think everyone generally forget about bit-hdtv. That site is very much underrated. And yes, as I've said earlier, there are countless other sites to join.
    with ultra poor retention and next to none original content - who needs it. sure, their torrent numbers look decent. because they just don't delete them for inactivity. chdbits have >3.5 times more peers
    Last edited by kukushka; 03-17-2011 at 10:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Really that's funny I don't remember chdbits opening registration; i do remember them giving out some invites.

CHDbits has closed its doors and the user limit is almost full. Don't see them opening up the floodgates like that.
    Last edited by gamesover; 03-19-2011 at 08:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Really that's funny I don't remember chdbits opening registration; i do remember them giving out some invites.

CHDbits has closed its doors and the user limit is almost full. Don't see them opening up the floodgates like that.
    Are they trying to become like hdb by closing out their invites??
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    ^ yep, harder it is to get into a site, the more people want to join and becomes more elite and more fanboys just want to join based on its hype.

for the average user one doesn't need hdbits and some of the lesser known trackers will suffice.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Rating trackers by their "rarity" is retarded. CHDBits isn't a great tracker because it's "rare", it's because of the content, speeds and stability (basically never down) of the site. Add the excellent internal group, the relative ease to seed, and you have a winner combination.

A good site needs good users. Good users are rarely those who collect sites (to trade), who only care about exclusivity and e-penis. CHDBits can do without those for sure.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    If you can speak chinese and find right place, chdbits is not that hard to join.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Rating trackers by their "rarity" is retarded. CHDBits isn't a great tracker because it's "rare", it's because of the content, speeds and stability (basically never down) of the site. Add the excellent internal group, the relative ease to seed, and you have a winner combination.

A good site needs good users. Good users are rarely those who collect sites (to trade), who only care about exclusivity and e-penis. CHDBits can do without those for sure.
    a number of users do (just need to browse through the trading thread or the invite request thread), the no of requests for sites like hdbits, fsc, tt to name a few would reduce considerably if they weren't considered to be exclusive and hard to get into. Very few users who request those sites will not be able to find similar if not identical content on other sites but just want that site to say I'm part of that site.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I am fully aware of that. The point is: how "attractive" are those kind of users for the tracker? Why would CHD want to attract those? A good number of those are traders anyway.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    yamada's Avatar Poster
    Unfortunately, as I know, CHD has closed registration long time ago, and don't even expect they will open it on its birthday. Currently only VIP can give invites.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast