Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHDBits Birthday?

Hi, I remember reading somewhere that CHDBits might open registration on their birthday. However, I have no idea when that is, tried googling it, but no luck. If anyone can shed some details regarding their birthday, or any open registrations, that'll be awesome.

Didn't think I needed CHDBits when they opened their registration numerous times before, however after upgrading my internet, and getting into HD, CHDBits seems like a good tracker. Sucks they've followed HDBits example and becoming some super exclusive site with the sense of file sharing coming second, and exclusivity coming first -_-

Btw, I really just want CHDBits for the full bluray releases as I want to start encoding myself. If anyone can tell me of a good alternate, that'll be awesome.

Thanks guys.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    there are countless other sites..and their names, not worth mentioning, as it will be a long list.
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ahk, so would you say joining several other sites with full bluray content can equal and perhaps even surpass CHDBits' content?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have heard that bithq is also a good site for blu-ray.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    dont bother register chdbits, hdbits or scenehd much better.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    Yeah, why settle for l33t when you can go for ultra-l33t?

DarkestShine, apparently their birthday is on August 1st, from what I've found on T-I after a Google search. However, I'm not 100% sure of that as I'm not a member of the tracker.

Many people I know have complained about the speeds being very slow if you aren't geographically close to China, due to their poor routing. You may want to keep that in mind...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Many people I know have complained about the speeds being very slow if you aren't geographically close to China, due to their poor routing. You may want to keep that in mind...
    Not true. I can max out my 100Mbit line on a lot of torrents, and I'm nowhere near China (Europe). There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.
    Okies. Looks like they found their way in at last.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.
    Okies. Looks like they found their way in at last.
    Bless their little level hunting hearts,I really don't know what filesharing bt would do without them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

dude sceneHD is garbage....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast