Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: keep the p2p shit in the p2p shit

scene ftw

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    8 letters and 1 smile saying "oops" and you've just created a new thread!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I thought this was going to be some treatise against people from the filesharing section overrunning the Lounge . I guess the intelligent usage of the word shit should have forewarned me otherwise .

Greetz to you and all the other sceners huddled in their parent's basements .
    Keep the dream of someday having your own place alive.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Idol, I would very much doubt this kid is a scener more a numnut who claims he is by regurgitating what the true sceners are spittin'

kazakinte you should hurry along now back to The Pirate Bay and leave the proper filesharing to us ...
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 03-20-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Any chances of this being J-Dye?

The measures FST's staff have taken to prevent him from reregistering here have apparently been enormously successful, but you never know...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #6
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

The measures FST's staff have taken to prevent him from reregistering here have apparently been enormously successful, but you never know...
    Bingo!

He certainly is a no life fucktwit to continue trying even if most of the time he's found before posting anything.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Facetious? Or did we actually input some form of anti-J-Dye security recently?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post

Facetious? Or did we actually input some form of anti-J-Dye security recently?
    All credits go to tesco.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Has J created two accounts today? - alreqrau and halpscrewed

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...=1#post3567696
    +last 5 threads in the Lounge.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Lounge   -   #10
    That link I posted above pretty much confirms what I said above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast