Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a good Hide IP program

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Yup dude , aol is free and it's just perfect for what you want .
    In case you want , you can change your proxy/socks in both utorrent and mozilla firefox . You can easily use a socks ( a good socks ) for mozilla firefox to surf with another ip , and you can enter the same socks in utorrent ( at preferences ) for downloading .
    I used this for Zamunda when they only allowed a certain country to download from them

p.s @mike , trust me you can't just change your ip address that easily . If you have a router just restart it and if your ip is dynamic ( which I think it is ) , it will change . But my advice is to use AOL . It always gives you US ip and you can watch hulu , browse and download with better speeds than a proxy/socks or any other stuff .
    Last edited by cibu; 03-20-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    thanks cibu yeah i use to use Zamunda to but i cant access the site any more becaues of were i live so changeing my ip would be also good for this i would like to try the router as they say this way your internet speeds pretty much stay the same and you can also hide your ip but i need to wait to i can go buy one frist maybe this week what is a good router to do this with also whats Zamunda url i forgot haven't used them in awhile i hope my account is still there good site for old stuff its something like demonoid with good speeds

Edit : i also found this link here on how to do this useing your router looks pretty easy but who know to i buy the router and try it

http://www.overclock.net/faqs/122708...ys-router.html
    Last edited by mike160; 03-20-2011 at 11:57 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    I don't feel like explaining it in detail, so I'll make a quick analogy: thinking you can change and "hide" your IP using a router is like thinking the cops will never catch you if you move to a house that's right next to your current one. I could explain it in detail, but it does not achieve what you want.

Zamunda's URL is their name plus .net.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    ok thanks i will look more then into router and hideing ip useing router i thought you could use a router from what i read about paid vpn then this will do the job right ? it will hide ip ? and about Zamunda.net all i get when i type this in is google results not the site

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mike160 View Post
    paid vpn then this will do the job right ? it will hide ip ?
    Yes, that will work.

and about Zamunda.net all i get when i type this in is google results not the site
    You need an IP from Bulgaria for the site to load.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    ok thanks anon-sbi

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If you ever need a bulgarian ip (socks 5)to acces Zamunda just pm me and I can give you one . If not , you can google for free proxy.
    I used to have an account there but I lost it due to inactivity ....too bad because they have a big archieve
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    They say the following HTTP proxy also works well for surfing and announcing:
    Code:
    tehif.eu:3128
    Sadly, it does not for me...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    so whats the best piad one from this link you give me anon-sbi looks to be this one VPN4All Basic can i use this one for torrents

http://bestvpnreviews.com/

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mike160 View Post
    so whats the best piad one from this link you give me anon-sbi
    I don't know. Besides a quick test on Perfect-Privacy, I never tried any paid services

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast