Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Read And Respond!!!

  1. #1

    Question Mark

    so think that you are in bed with the most beautiful girl in the world in your left and a hot gay man in the right, to who you will turn your back ?

    Let`s see some answers

  2. Funny S**t   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    You've copied this joke from another forum, translate it and posted here.


    PS: don't make me to post the link.

  3. Funny S**t   -   #3
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by alreqrau View Post
    so think that you are in bed with the most beautiful girl in the world in your left and a hot gay man in the right, to who you will turn your back ?

    Let`s see some answers
    I would just call you up and tell you stfu.
    Teh n00b.

  4. Funny S**t   -   #4
    The question is how you'd get in that situation in the first place.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  5. Funny S**t   -   #5
    @senegal how do you know i did not posted on other forums to ?

    btw i think that on every forum are frustrated people , and just to know it says FUNNY STUFF not let`s enervate the poster ...

    sorry if i offended you in anyway !!
    Last edited by alreqrau; 03-21-2011 at 09:44 AM.

  6. Funny S**t   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,662
    Quote Originally Posted by alreqrau View Post
    @senegal how do you know i did not posted on other forums to ?

    btw i think that on every forum are frustrated people , and just to know it says FUNNY STUFF not let`s enervate the poster ...

    sorry if i offended you in anyway !!
    That's just the point it says FUNNY STUFF not some ten year old's lame and offensively stereotypical concept of homosexuality.
    Maybe while your at it you want post some other FUNNY STUFF about Black people liking fried chicken or Jews being cheap or the Irish being mostly insane ....wait that one's true.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  7. Funny S**t   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,036
    Why would Senegal be in bed with his father in the first place?

    Strange family, strange family, indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


  8. Funny S**t   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Why would Senegal be in bed with his father in the first place?

    Strange family, strange family, indeed!

    Last edited by senegal; 03-22-2011 at 09:40 PM.

  9. Funny S**t   -   #9
    what should .... let people think and laugh others are upset about and others just give pleasure to a frustrated ... god ... now let me be honest ... if i would be an active GAY ... probably ... "senegal" would be my first gay wife ... well i think that is funny actually

    and again to show that i`m good raised ... i apologize for the people that i offend but if you know what a joke is ... you will laugh and forget what FURY is !!!

    Stay CLEAN, smoke only WEED !!! ))))))))))))

  10. Funny S**t   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    (0_0)
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by alreqrau View Post
    what should .... let people think and laugh others are upset about and others just give pleasure to a frustrated ... god ... now let me be honest ... if i would be an active GAY ...
    too bad you're passive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •