Thread: THDBITS question

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    hy guys . I'm back with a question , I don't seem to understand something .
    So here it is , I just made an account at THDBIts ( thai hd tracker ) and I saw that almost all of their content is freeleech , which I tought it was great . But then I tried to download some of the freeleech content ( the torrents marked with yellow ) and I received a notification which said that I need to be a VIP in order to download that torrent .
    Then I went to the browse page again and I noticed that there was a category of torrents ( besides the freeleech ) that can only be downloaded by VIP members( the torrents who have some green label next to the category ) .
    So my question is : Why do they have special torrents that can only be downloaded by VIP , and then set all of the other torrents non-downloadable by regular users ?
    From what I can see I can only download small torrents and read-marked torrents . the problem is almost all of the content ( 90% ) is only for VIP's .
    Is anyone familiar with this tracker ?
    Can someone tell me what can I download and what can't I download without a paid VIP ?
    Thanks

P.s This thing is driving me insane !!!!!!! They seem to have some awesome movies here in perfect quality ( what I can see from the pics ) and I can't download anything !!!!!!
    Last edited by cibu; 03-21-2011 at 12:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    So my question is : Why do they have special torrents that can only be downloaded by VIP , and then set all of the other torrents non-downloadable by regular users ?

P.s This thing is driving me insane !!!!!!! They seem to have some awesome movies here in perfect quality ( what I can see from the pics ) and I can't download anything !!!!!!
    Do you need to donate to become a VIP?

If so, I think you've answered your question yourself.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Yup , I need to donate and the smallest ammount is 50$/5months VIP

EDIT : This tracker seems to be a copy of HDStar , they have the same style , same icons on cats ..everything .
    Last edited by cibu; 03-21-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    EDIT : This tracker seems to be a copy of HDStar , they have the same style , same icons on cats ..everything .
    Nope, just the opposite. hdstar started 5 months after thdbits started.
    And for torrents part: almost all the movies have 7-8 versions, and among them at least 1 version is avilable to every user (non-vip).
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Nope, just the opposite. hdstar started 5 months after thdbits started.
    And for torrents part: almost all the movies have 7-8 versions, and among them at least 1 version is avilable to every user (non-vip).

what torrents can I download exactly ? what is the criteria ? cause I don't seem to understand , what is free is for vip's , what is rated as "hot" is for vip , what is rated as 2x upload is for vip ...