Thread: Sorting by two condition / Alternate "Files" UI - uTorrent

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I'm get a pack from somewhere and I've sorted by percentage completed and there's heaps of "100%" marked as skipped. Is it possible to sort by percentage and filesize?

Also when adding a torrent with sub-dirs the dirs/contents in dirs are shown (screen added). Is it possible to have this as the default view in the "Files" tab?

I'm willing to change clients if they support these two features.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The first one isn't possible as far as I know. Usually sorting by one criteria and then the other tries to keep both in mind, but not here.

In the second one, are you talking about having directory trees expanded by default? In that case, I think it's a no-go either, but if I remember correctly Azureus could do that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I just installed Azureus and couldn't believe how bunch of bundled crap that came optionally. Looks like that's the closest I'll get as a solution though .

Thanks anon .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    You're welcome!

The first thing you should do is switching to the Classic UI, and setting the user mode to "advanced". This will make the program go from noob mode to unleashing its true power. From my experience, you can also disable every optional plugin without a great loss of functionality. If you find it consumes too much CPU or RAM (Azureus requires more memory than uTorrent due to its Java codebase, remember that), there are tutorials about solving that in the Vuze Wiki.
    Last edited by anon; 03-25-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to bold the link
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."